PDA

View Full Version : Question about VMUbackupCD

GagaMan
April 29th, 2006, 15:00
Just curious, but while save files are are easy to download off the CD, does anyone know how to download the mini-games onto one, rather than just playing it right there with the controller when you press A? I tried all the buttons, but I can't seem to get the games to actually download onto it, so I can play it elsewhere etc. The VMU is empty, too.

EDIT: Aw crap, I posted it in the wrong section. Doh.

fackue
May 2nd, 2006, 23:25
Try VMUTool (http://bswirl.kitsunet.org/vmutool/v080/downloads/index.php?lg=fr&menu=on).

GagaMan
May 3rd, 2006, 09:22
Ah, thanks. So I guess that means VMUbackup doesn't let you download the games then? I'll have to try this one out, then. I didn't just put new watch batteries in one of my VMU's to stop it screaming at me XD

fackue
May 3rd, 2006, 18:49
It's possible, but you'd need to rip the CD image, edit the database file, then recreate the CD image. I havn't bothered with it since there's VMUTool, which doesn't require any database editing.

GagaMan
May 14th, 2006, 19:46
On the subject of VMUtool, some of my VMU's crash the CD when I open them on it. Is this s problem with the VMU or a bug in the program?

bucanero
May 16th, 2006, 03:46
At least until my next VMU CD release, you can't transfer minigames with my disc, just run them on the emulator.

The minigames were added as a last minute bonus in the latest release, and since then I'vent had time to keep working on it.

fackue
May 16th, 2006, 03:49
On the subject of VMUtool, some of my VMU's crash the CD when I open them on it. Is this s problem with the VMU or a bug in the program?
You would need to ask speud about that.

okto
May 19th, 2006, 22:18
I have that exact same problem. I created a new thread in the DC Help forum about it.