PDA

View Full Version : PCSX2 v.0.9.6 SVN R.1637 VC10 Beta 16.08.09 - PS2 Emulator for Windows

wraggster
August 16th, 2009, 21:22
News via http://www.aep-emu.de/

Gabest has released a new version of PCSX2 VC10. This version was compiled with Visual C++ 2010 Beta 1.

All changes there are, as always in the extended text.

Quote:
Changelog:
GSdx: corrected recording code.

r1633
pcsx2: fixed some msvc++ compiler warnings

r1632
microVU: - Fixed a bug from r1630 (it was breaking SO3 and probably some other games)

r1631
microVU: minor cleanups

r1630
microVU: Implemented some undocumented stuff which lets Champions Return to Arms get in-game. The game still looks ugly, I´m not sure if its problems are gsdx or pcsx2. zeroGS just renders a black screen which it no help xD Note: I still need to optimize this fix.

r1629
microVU: minor changes

r1628
wxgui: Begin work on some missing panels for the pcsx2 config dialog.

r1627
Fix a silly mistake I made in naming functions in Tags.h.

r1626
Disable vsync when going from "limit" to "skip" framelimit mode.

r1625
A bunch of IPU.cpp now uses Tags.h. Ironed out a few things in Tags.h.

r1624
wxgui: * Major cleanups and improvements to the Threading namespace. * Created CoreEmuThread class framework, which currently runs the EEcore, IOP, and VUs with threadsafe suspension, reset, and resume features.

r1623
Link in Tags.h, use one of my new enums in various places, and move some code in IPU.h to a new function of it´s own.

r1622
Added some tag code in I was fiddling with. (Nothing uses it yet. I mainly wanted a backup of what I was working on.)

r1621
microVU: - Cleaned up microVU_Compile - Added file microVU_Branch

r1620
forgot to set function level linking..., that trims more unused code and dlls deps, any good revision number ahead to reach? :D

r1619
doh, so many missing files

r1618
missing project files

r1617
vs2010 project files for pcsx2 (plugins later)

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments