PDA

View Full Version : PS3 Slimpocalypse Advances into Sweden

wraggster
August 17th, 2009, 10:24
The PS3 Slimpocalypse continues to play out like an establishing sequence from V: The Final Battle or something. "The world trembles at rumors retailers are told to clear off stock. Sightings are reported in the U.K., Germany, and now Sweden."

That Video Game Blog notes that the PS3 Slim has shown up on Swedish online retailer Discshop's site. It carries the following notation:

Efter många rykten verkar det nu som att det verkligen kommer en liten version av Playstation 3 i höst. Informationen kopierad från discshop.se! Beställ före 16.00. Leverans nästa dag. Passa på att bevaka nu så att du inte blir utan när vi öppnar upp bokningen!

Mer information kommer så fort vi fått mer bekräftat om den nya mindre Playstation 3 maskinen.

Which means:

After many rumors, it appears now that that is really a small version of the Playstation 3 this autumn. Take the opportunity to watch now, so you will not be without when we open up the booking! Information is taken from the disc shop.

More information will be as soon as we got more confirmation on the new smaller PlayStation 3 machine.

As I've said, I wish Sony would hurry up and put this thing out so we can get done with the PS3 Slim fakes and half-assed rumors. Of course, then we'll be on to XBox 360 Slim fakes and half-assed rumors. Or more fakes and rumors about console price drops.

But I do think Sony should give a free console to the GAFfer who provided that fake user-made image. It's done more than its share to tee up hype for this product.

http://kotaku.com/5338530/ps3-slimpocalypse-advances-into-sweden