PDA

View Full Version : Netlib v1.2 (Make Phone calls with your PSP)

wraggster
April 30th, 2006, 17:13
Youresam has released an updated version of Netlib which enables you to make phone calls via your PSP

Heres the info

<blockquote>Hey everyone, PsPmad came up with this awesome idea for netlib and I couldn't refuse!

This version adds...and yes, thats right...PHONE CALLS.

Use netcall(your number, their number) to call someone. Its COMPLETELY anonomous.

How does it work?
Once you call the function, a call will be sent to the first number provided (your number). Once you answer, it will call the second number (their number). The caller ID shows up as "Unknown"
Unfortunetly, so far, you can only use "your number" 3 times. Thats all. Forever. We hope to remove this limitation later.

To config, simple edit config.txt. There is even an example in there called index.lua.

Oh, and this only works IN THE USA. For both numbers.

(Some fun things to do might be putting the local pizza shop, then your number. Heh, THEY will call YOU! lol)

Again, thanks to PsPmad. Without him, none of this would even be possible.</blockquote>

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via youresam (http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=607467&postcount=1)

kyle2194
April 30th, 2006, 17:27
Can someone explain how this works?

John Vattic
April 30th, 2006, 17:46
this is very cool.
i'm about to try getting my governor to finally call me!!!

BALL_SAC
April 30th, 2006, 19:24
......... The psp doesnt have a built in mic... how the heck is this suppose to work.

dkwan20
April 30th, 2006, 20:13
^ from what i got from the explanatioin

the psp sends a signal to your phone and then your phone, calls trhe number.. that why you put *your number* then *receivers number*

but i still dont get how the psp is capable of this, but an awesome find if it works!!!

also will it work in Canada??

urmom9388
April 30th, 2006, 22:27
Do you have to have 1.5?

halogod5000
April 30th, 2006, 23:00
so do u open this with lua

jman420
April 30th, 2006, 23:13
yah! go canada eh!

and why hasnt anyone explained this software, it doesent seem to do anything.. as I could just go grab my phone and call someone... as far as I can see, this only makes your number appear as unavalible...

pkmaximum
May 1st, 2006, 05:25
Sounds impressive but I'm not exactly sure 100% how this works though...

BALL_SAC
May 1st, 2006, 05:34
.... hate to say this, but this is pointless! If I wanted to prank call someone, I would just get called back!!! Most people have caller ID these days. I cant get this to work on lua player 0.16 anyways. Im running 2.60 and it doesnt run lua player 0.19

grin.ch
May 1st, 2006, 18:46
yea, what the hell? It sounds tight and one might be able to integrate this into phreaking somehow. but how does it work? If no one can get it to work. I'm gonna email the dude who released this...

youresam
May 1st, 2006, 22:30
Hey everyone! The way this works is I looked at how searchitcallit.com worked, and found the php page it was calling and its parameters. I simply added it to my netlib, and it worked!

Again, this is COMPLETELY ANONYMOUS. The name shows up as "Unknown".
Also, 3 calls per day in the FROM number, and the limit is 3 minutes.

dkwan20
May 4th, 2006, 03:23
Hey everyone! The way this works is I looked at how searchitcallit.com worked, and found the php page it was calling and its parameters. I simply added it to my netlib, and it worked!

Again, this is COMPLETELY ANONYMOUS. The name shows up as "Unknown".
Also, 3 calls per day in the FROM number, and the limit is 3 minutes.

but HOW does it work?