PDA

View Full Version : TibiaPSPv0.31

wraggster
August 21st, 2009, 11:44
LuMa (http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php/topic,5729.0.html) has posted an entry into the Neoflash Summer 2009 coding comp:

http://img1.myimg.de/Screenshot028fcdc1.png

Nickname: LuMa
Project name : TibiaPSP
Division : PSP GAME
Original entry : Yes
Support Motion : NO
In last NEO Compo this project have won in the top 10 : Yes (4)

Hi,

On the occasion of the Neoflash-contest, I'm going to release the third version of the long-expected (MMO)RPG-Game (TibiaPSP).
The most important/interesting new innovations are a Save/Load function, mini-map, chat module, skills, NPCs, editor ...
I would also like to present my brand new TibiaPSP Forum(tibiapsp.iphpbb3.com).

Because the complete changelog is too long, I will only list the most important points.

Changelog

New Map (300x200 fields)
Added chat-module
Added Save/Load Function
Added Mini-Map
Added Tutorial
Added NPCs (Trader. ..)
Added in-game editor
Added new types of weapons (bows, wands)
Added 11 creatures types (total 16)
Added ca. 35 weapons (total 55)
Updated In-game MP3 player
Added Help screen
Added new formulas for calculating damage
Added Skills
Added weather (fog, night)
Added about 70 new objects
Many bugs fixed
And much more ...

Online-Mode

The basic features of the online mode are already functionating, but still the necessary stability and the server are missing, so the online mode isn't available in this version.
I could need your help for the future server costs, I would like to collect money.
If you like my game and you want to support it, you can donate some money (via Pay-Pal):

Control

Now you can learn the control in tutorial or in options in the Help window in this version.

InGame-Editor

To use the editor you have to create a new character and name it GM Editor. If you choose this character it will take some time to create a random map ,then you can edit it. If you save (you'll have to set a save point first) your Map will be saved, too. Because the editor originally wasn't meant for public use, there might be some errors. Please ask further questions in the TibiaPSP Forum.

Keyboard shortcuts in the editor:

Open/close the editor-menu with L+R
Selecting a field/object like the weapon selection
Switch to an other group to delete current selection

For the next major release, you will have to wait slightly longer (approximately 3-4 months).
The next version will be worth the waiting, it is going to contain many new features and of course a playable online-Mode.
If you have any questions, please write to me in the forum
or send an e-mail to [email protected].
I'm going to be on vacation for the next 3 weeks, so please don't expect an immediate answer during that time.

I hope you'll enjoy testing TibiaPSP as much as I did enjoy creating it

LuMa

Download Here (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/TibiaPSP0[1].3.zip) and Give Feedback Via Comments

sedkiller
August 21st, 2009, 19:25
Link not working can someone update ??

Shrygue
August 21st, 2009, 22:16
Done, problem was an extra full stop (or period) somewhere in the download URL.