PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Playing This Weekend?

wraggster
August 22nd, 2009, 00:29
Like thousands of Blizzcon and Gamescom attendees, I'll be playing a little Diablo III this weekend, abusing my press access to get to the front of the line at Blizzard's booth here in Germany.

Oh, don't give me that look. I can only take advantage of that early Gamescom showfloor access once per day, just enough to get my hands on the two classes I haven't yet played, the Wizard and Witchdoctor. I suppose I'll get to play something else at Gamescom that isn't Diablo III. New Super Mario Bros. for the Wii maybe. Perhaps a little Uncharted 2 single-player. But it will mostly be a game of avoiding being crushed by German gamers.

What about yourself? What, besides Diablo III, might you be playing this weekend?

http://kotaku.com/5342798/what-are-you-playing-this-weekend

kojiro7
August 22nd, 2009, 02:35
dungeon explorer on ds

JushinLiger
August 22nd, 2009, 08:13
@Kojiro - Looks good. I may give this a go if I can find it cheap.

I'm playing Harvest Moon DS for the 3rd time, except I'm abusing the Winter Fishing Team glitch rather than stumbling upon it and ruining the game for myself. It's enjoyable and I don't know why it got bashed so badly. It's not really much of a step forwards from previous games, but it's ok.

I'm also keen to play Digimon World DS. I think I just need some monster catching/breeding game to keep me entertained until Pokemon Gold.
Also Max Payne, Final Fire Pro Wrestling (Made a patch for it :P) and maybe some C.O.R.E :D

ICE
August 22nd, 2009, 13:05
I'll be playing the work all weekend game.

mike_jmg
August 22nd, 2009, 15:34
hopefully I'll be finishing RE5, but with all the party going on this weekend, I don't know If I can

Also, I'm in hopes of borrowing Killzone 2 from a friend

and yeah Dissidia!!!!!!!!!, what can I say, I'm an eager SOB and I couldn't wait any longer.

goshogun1
August 23rd, 2009, 08:21
Policenauts in English. Patch comes out 12PM tomorrow.

kojiro7
August 23rd, 2009, 17:39
you dont have flashcard?you buy originals?wow where do you live.......

@Kojiro - Looks good. I may give this a go if I can find it cheap.

I'm playing Harvest Moon DS for the 3rd time, except I'm abusing the Winter Fishing Team glitch rather than stumbling upon it and ruining the game for myself. It's enjoyable and I don't know why it got bashed so badly. It's not really much of a step forwards from previous games, but it's ok.

I'm also keen to play Digimon World DS. I think I just need some monster catching/breeding game to keep me entertained until Pokemon Gold.
Also Max Payne, Final Fire Pro Wrestling (Made a patch for it :P) and maybe some C.O.R.E :D

ComixSans
August 24th, 2009, 00:18
flipnote i'm totally hooked!!

JushinLiger
August 24th, 2009, 11:09
you dont have flashcard?you buy originals?wow where do you live.......

Not really. I have an R4 and a Supercard Lite but I'm never too sure how open you can be about game piracy on this forum. I have downloaded both :thumbup:

kojiro7
August 24th, 2009, 12:48
those who say they dont buy pirate are liars or rich or ps3 owners

aleencost
August 26th, 2009, 11:55
Batman: Arkham Asylum :)