PDA

View Full Version : Help Make The Joypad Better

LyonHrt
August 23rd, 2009, 16:13
Hello peeps, now the sites been up for a while, and i've been away dealing with "real life" I think nows the time to make some improvements, with your help.
What i'm asking is "what would you like to see in a site dedicated to all things peripherals"

For example, device drivers for control devices, documents on hacking and modding your own sticks etc, reviews

Also do we cover the things you like?
The joypad has always aimed to cover comercial and homebrew side of peripherals, and looks to the latest info on the control devices you'll be using in the future, but is it enough?

For all info on progress on your new site visit our twitter page: http://twitter.com/thejoypad

LyonHrt
August 24th, 2009, 22:17
lol with the amount of replies it looks like i've got my work cut out :P

Eric
August 25th, 2009, 04:46
Wow im surprised nobody caught eye of this one. I'd like to see a site dedicated to hardware cause i find it hard to find the drivers needed for somethings example PS3 controller Drivers Linux/Windows. Now if this is what your talking about i do hope it happens and i hope people leave a reply on here.

Eviltaco64
August 25th, 2009, 04:54
Yes, a driver database would be sweet.

Also, arcade stick reviews (or comparisons of $30 sticks and $300 sticks) and controller modding (i.e. fixing the 360 d-pad) would be nice. :)

theorytest
January 11th, 2010, 07:06
Thanks for sharing the information..