PDA

View Full Version : Nervous, any tips?

fg-54
August 23rd, 2009, 23:42
Sup DCemu.

So tomorrow is my first day of college and I am pretty scared ._. anyone else going to college for their first time some time soon? or maybe even tomorrow? anyone who has already been through this got any tips for me? :confused:

Shadowblind
August 23rd, 2009, 23:59
Yep I've been going to college 3 years now. Tip: don't join fraternities with tons of Italian kids. Especially not if some of the members call another member "Donny".

PLZKLLME0080
August 24th, 2009, 00:46
I just got to college a couple days ago. I'm all moved in now. Just try to get to know your roommate(s) right off the bat.

fg-54
August 24th, 2009, 01:08
Yep I've been going to college 3 years now. Tip: don't join fraternities with tons of Italian kids. Especially not if some of the members call another member "Donny".

Pft! Nice one Shadow lol! I like how you have been to college for 3 years now yet 3 years ago you and I were both on 8th grade in the same school living our golden years.....or... well, at least 8th grade was MY golden year, since you had to move then, idk how much you enjoyed it : p Oh well, I will see you again sometime around this x-mas I suppose ^_^

PS: PLZKLLME0080, I don't have room mates, I am staying home and driving to college every morning so I won't have the pleasure of meeting new ppl :( that would be too bad ass.

crowby
August 24th, 2009, 01:33
i thought it was only uni you got dorms in not colledge. n e way, dont worry to much, if you think about it, school was scary because it was ALL NEW... at least u know what to kind of expect... good luck anyways,

fg-54
August 24th, 2009, 02:42
Ah thanks, After speaking with a friend who is going to the same college as I am, I feel much better. On Tuesday they are gonna have free pizza, donuts, and an inflatable obstacle course to welcome the new students :D brought to us by Dunkin' Donuts hehe.

crowby
August 24th, 2009, 02:55
see, told you it wont be too bad, actually sounds fun.... especially the pizza bit. lol

crowby
August 24th, 2009, 03:16
i guess it might be the nerves or exitement.... or even both,

fg-54
August 24th, 2009, 23:39
Back from my first day of college and it was great! its like a freaking theme park over there :D They have a zoo, a gym, a planetarium, and some social room or whatever where you can play multiple games ^_^ I ended up finding some old friends to hang with after school.

Also, all my teachers so far are nuts which is great, I like crazy teachers that I can talk to :P

Thank you guys for yer tips, I feel very happy right now :)

DPyro
August 25th, 2009, 00:36
Your lucky, I never had anyone go to the same college as me.

pibs
August 25th, 2009, 01:17
Good luck finding parking ;) all I have to say haha

Having been to two universities and one college here in SoCal, it seems like none of our brightest students can build us a decent parking structure.

fg-54
August 25th, 2009, 11:58
OH I KNOW! lol! parking is nearly impossible >_>

crowby
August 26th, 2009, 00:44
told you it would be o.k. i had loads of my old school mates that started the same time as me so i was kinda lucky in that way. as 4 the teachers, i think they ar well crazier than high school teachers, i had propper harsh teachers and propper nice ones too. lol