PDA

View Full Version : Namco's Nintendo DS™ RPG compilation Xenosaga I-II at US$ 19.90 only

wraggster
May 2nd, 2006, 17:53
Special offer from Play Asia (http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-8s-74-12y-49-en-84-n.html):

Weekly Special: Namco's Nintendo DS™ RPG compilation Xenosaga I-II at US$ 19.90 only - offer valid for 1 week

Xenosaga I-II combines the storylines of the first and second PlayStation2™ episodes in one game.

The battle system is similar to the one found in Episode I, with a change that your AP meter now goes up to a maximum of 6 levels. New characters and new skills have been implemented. Instead of combination attacks as present in the PS2™ versions, you can now perform Personal Formations, in which the formation of your battle party affects your surroundings.

The game features animted movies and voices as cut scenes. Stylus supports has been added to play dungeon mini games.

The script for Xenosaga I-II has been written by Yuichiro Takeda, who also worked on the Xenosaga cartoon. Character designs (which are different from the two PS2™ titles) are by Hiroshi Takeuchi. Kousuke Yamashita, of Nobunaga's Ambition fame has been responsible for the music.

Mazza
May 2nd, 2006, 18:03
they ought to have this kind of offer with a game like Metroid Prime