PDA

View Full Version : New mame PSP video

The_Ultimate_Eggman
May 2nd, 2006, 19:55
I just finished compiling a new video of mame psp running. Hopefully the next video release will feature sound.

Download and Give some Feedback at the Comments Link

fucht017
May 3rd, 2006, 00:00
Very good news!!.....outrun...boulderdash...full speed can't wait. ;)

BALL_SAC
May 3rd, 2006, 05:15
I just have to know one thing... will a future realase be able to support street fighter2?

oninotsume
May 3rd, 2006, 05:23
Just checked out the video. Awesome! I had no idea what this "Green Beret" everyone was talking about was about, but now I see it's the game I knew as "Rush'N Attack". I can't wait to play this!

The_Ultimate_Eggman
May 3rd, 2006, 08:34
Yeah Green Beret,Rush n Attack Still bloody hard no matter what you call it lol. :) more vidz to follow.

dkainer
May 3rd, 2006, 10:03
Hey Eggman, can you tell us how the audio side of the emulation is coming along?

The_Ultimate_Eggman
May 3rd, 2006, 10:50
The audio on green beret,matmania and over 90 % of the games emulated so far running at 60 fps are perfect give or take the limitations of the psp speaker.Just got new EBOOOT to test and more rom additions check out the forums @ http://www.dxdev.dcemu.co.uk/ for all the latest news on mame psp development. :)

mr_nick666
May 3rd, 2006, 11:15
Ive been waiting for someone to do a decent PSP MAME for AGES! :rolleyes:
This is looking great! Cant wait to play the best of my collection on my PSP :D
Keep up the good work! ;)

knight123
May 3rd, 2006, 15:37
The audio on green beret,matmania and over 90 % of the games emulated so far running at 60 fps are perfect give or take the limitations of the psp speaker.Just got new EBOOOT to test and more rom additions check out the forums @ http://www.dxdev.dcemu.co.uk/ for all the latest news on mame psp development. :)
Any chance you could post a list of currently supported games?

Thanks

hank splendid
May 3rd, 2006, 18:53
Does this week get any better? MAME and N64 for PSP.....

Excellent work fella!

Erban
May 4th, 2006, 04:02
Great News cant wait for more!!!

stefh
May 4th, 2006, 08:56
Please add full support for:
Final Fight
Sunset Riders
Final Fight
Mortal Kombat

Keep up the good work!

ish420ism
May 5th, 2006, 06:47
:cool: You ARE THE EGG MAN.. OG Arcades on a handheld.. I think this was every gamers dream..
At least I know that was what i wanted as a kid.. and now its possible...It only took like 20 years :eek: ...THANX 2 ALL DEVS..and ALL HOMEBREW FOLK... :D

Trekster
August 1st, 2007, 00:29
Is there no longer and active developement for MAME Emulation on the PSP? Or maybe I am at just an old link??

I really can't wait until there is a more updated version of MAME for the PSP :thumbup:

zan_master
November 15th, 2007, 19:22
where is the link I don't show anything ??? :confused: