PDA

View Full Version : Oil Panic DS V0.2

wraggster
May 3rd, 2006, 01:51
Mia (http://beyondds.free.fr/index.php?Projets) posted this news/release:

Here is my first homebrew game for the Nintendo DS. It is a simulator of the Game&Watch Oil Panic.

What's new :
o Switched off "sprites" are slightly visible, like on the original LCD display (thanks Shito).
o Game A and Game B are two distinct difficulty settings. Game B was the single level of version 0.1. Game A is obviously easier.

- How to play
The scene takes place in a gas station, as an oil leak from a pipe on the third floor is causing confusion. Move Station Helper left and right to catch the leaks in his bucket. Helper's bucket holds three drops. Move Helper out to veranda to pour the oil into the Boss's oil drum on the second floor. Be careful not to drop oil on the waiting customers.

- Screens
Upper screen is a zoom-up of the third floor of the gas station where Helper is. All three floors of the gas station appear on lower screen.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

kennyk
May 3rd, 2006, 04:11
Looks pretty cool, I'll have to give it a try when I get my new ds

salomon st
May 3rd, 2006, 04:15
how does homebrew on a ds work?

Öhr
May 3rd, 2006, 13:11
haha! i have the original :D

@salomon st,
you need a flashcard(M3, Supercard, G6, etc.) and a passme device(Passcard, Passme, Passkey, etc.).

justicejj91
June 15th, 2006, 16:58
thats a fun little game!

moviecut
August 8th, 2006, 09:53
sorry, i`m new to the ds homebrew szene. what version do i need for playing the game on my supercard mini-sd? the .gba or the .nds-version? must i patch the roms with the supercard-software?

greetings, moviecut

Amethyst
October 18th, 2006, 15:43
I lovers this game!

ACID
October 18th, 2006, 15:56
how does homebrew on a ds work?
You need to get a card and a passme or superkey. I suggest M3 or SC LITE and superkey.
And in topic this is a very nice game keep it up.