PDA

View Full Version : Could die (this is serious guys)

RedKing14CA
May 3rd, 2006, 02:37
Hey guys a have a severe (very severe) viral infection that i keep getting over and over again...

You may have heard of it, but for me its serious..

Its chicken pox... yes chicken pox...

Im not some kid, im 15, and ive had these 6-7 times before mildly sometimes, while sometimes i was pretty sick...

Usually i only got 3-7 bumps.... this time they are all over my body, 200-300 i lost count at around 154...

They are VERY big, and very swollen...

I look disgusting right now, and its really bad.. ihavent been able to move and i just got the stength to use my computer...

If you dont see me active on here in 3-5 days (still, i may be on tomorrow or something) just assume im not going to be back...

This is really bad this time, i really dont know if my body will pull through...

please pray for me....

this is serious...

RedKing14CA
May 3rd, 2006, 02:39
even if i dont die there is a chance i could become sterile having it this many times...

:o just as comic releif

gotmilk0112
May 3rd, 2006, 03:04
:(

chickenclaws
May 3rd, 2006, 03:07
Dude stay alive for PSMONKEY

RedKing14CA
May 3rd, 2006, 03:13
Ill try :o

well... for my love (girl friend, future wife, fiance, whatever you want to call her) of course too!

BALL_SAC
May 3rd, 2006, 04:36
Yo man... Ever try going to see the doctor???

That might help............

stotheamuel
May 3rd, 2006, 04:44
pull through

RedKing14CA
May 3rd, 2006, 04:55
Yo man... Ever try going to see the doctor???

That might help............

Yeah, I'm trying to get an apointment... duh... :(

Edit: Maybe if i get to a camera i'll show you how bad it really is... unless you don't want to be too grossed...

quzar
May 3rd, 2006, 04:58
15. you are still a kid. not to trivialize this but this is OT not news.

BALL_SAC
May 3rd, 2006, 05:28
Red King... if this has been goin on for a long while... I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN MY ASS TO EMERGENCY! good luck to you, but im sure there is a antibotic.

Hawq
May 3rd, 2006, 18:26
Hey guys a have a severe (very severe) viral infection that i keep getting over and over again...

You may have heard of it, but for me its serious..

Its chicken pox... yes chicken pox... An illness you develop effective antibodies for after getting it once so you dont get it again? if we had one this would be null bound right about now.

Cooe14
May 3rd, 2006, 20:44
I will tell you one thing it aint Chicken Pox. You better get your butt to the emegency room.

beetroot bertie
May 3rd, 2006, 21:42
All the best man.

I thought once you got chicken pox you couldn't get it again. I had it when I was a kid (still got the scars - just don't scratch 'em). I believe Calomine lotion helped.

IndianCheese
May 3rd, 2006, 23:06
MEASLES!

Inform the government that you have caught a mutated strain of the measles and that vaccines have no effect!

WE ALL GON' DIE! WE ALL GON' DIE!

lmao

I am seriously sorry to hear this, but had to poke a little fun.

Tomlo
May 5th, 2006, 19:21
sterile, your so lucky...

How come nothing good ever happens to me :(

vettacossx
May 5th, 2006, 20:46
hey red i know a lil bout the chicken poks....you CANT GET THENM TWICE....after there gone....yourbody has an amunity as for measels ...its the same... you get it once....if you make it your gonna be fine......WHAT YOU MAY HAVE is HIVES....ever seen WOOGIE FROM SOMTHING ABOUT MARY
you can get hives by being a hypocondriact...really...no bs...so id get a second oppinion and a better attitude....and i DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY THIS IVE HAD 4 OF MY FINGERS MAMED AT A SAW MILL it ripped off both my whole middle finger and ring finger....it also took the tip of my pointer and ring.....guess what...i still play guitar ..and better than ever!!! i use to play rythem ,....now im a lead guitarest.....you have to INPOSE YOUR WILL....next time you say "i will" think about it first....do you WILL TO??? then my friend let me tell you YOU WILL

metalspector
May 5th, 2006, 21:31
Well I for one know that the getting chickenpox tiwce is impossible thing is wrong , there is a 0.2% that you can get chicken pox more than once but I doubt is your case cause 7 times is impossible. You could have this disease which I forgot the name ( was it small pox? ) and I recommend you , start consuming more food that contains iodine , that won't cure you but it will help you fight your illness by alot.

grin.ch
May 5th, 2006, 22:05
wow, I'm really sorry to hear this. I hope you get better and I will pray for you, little man. :)

bullhead
May 5th, 2006, 23:48
I had the chicken pox twice. Once a small case as a child and then again as an older child.

shadowprophet
May 6th, 2006, 05:17
I was under the impresson you could only get chicken pox once tho :(

Kaiser
May 6th, 2006, 05:56
I was under the impresson you could only get chicken pox once tho :(

In most cases yes, but if you ever do get it again it can be extremely dangerous. As the only way you can get it twice is if the strain is mutated or your immune system is down. All "pox's" have the possibility for fatalities, some just have higher odds then others.

Cooe14
May 20th, 2006, 01:15
Did he die?.........

Cap'n 1time
May 20th, 2006, 02:11
unless his ghost is haunting the forums.. i think not.