PDA

View Full Version : VMI File Writer 0.1

DCEmu_Newsposter
May 16th, 2004, 23:49
News from the excellent helper to the Dreamcast scene Fackue, heres what he posted earlier:[br][br]Here it is --- VMI File Writer 0.1. With this proggie, you can read all the information contained within a VMI file, along with writting VMI files. I already have plans for the next release, but I want to hear all input on this version first (bugs, errors, and suggestions). If all goes well I'll start working on 0.2.[br][br]Big thanks to speud for a lot of examples which goto 'ported' into Visual Basic. Also big thanks the WaCk0 for hooking me up with an icon for the program, it looks great.[br][br]You can download VMI File Writer 0.1 over here (http://www.consolevision.com/members/fackue/).

souLLy
May 17th, 2004, 03:01
thats useful, especially now we've got the fantastic vmu tool to play with :)

fackue
May 18th, 2004, 01:52
Yeah, speud VMU Tool is awesome. I made this tool to quicken the process of making a working VMI/VMS 'couple'.

Which, has worked out pretty good. I have a new version comming soon with VMS support, which automatically loads the Resource and VMS Filesize when the VMS is loaded. Plus a few other goodies are planned.

Keep your eyes peeled. ;)

wraggster
May 18th, 2004, 02:09
Great work :)