PDA

View Full Version : Kettle Calling Pot Black

wraggster
August 26th, 2009, 01:12
site wars are funny things, brakken who thinks hes god of the homebrew world when hes not popping pills and making suicide posts makes the odd pearler of a newspost like this:

GBATemp in a hilarious post is reporting that the M3 Team have released a new firmware for their M3i Zero Nintendo DS flash cart. If you've been living under a rock you probably didn't know that Nintendo killed flash card support for all of the DSi compatible flash card with their v1.4 update. Here is GBATemp's funny post.

Quote:
Better late than never! The M3 Team have finally released an updated F-Core file that will allow owners of the M3i Zero to run their entirely legally homebrew filled cart on their spiffy new 1.4 DSi firmware.

It's funny because they are a warez site and they are talking about homebrew :)

Here is M3's post ....

Quote:
M3i Zero 1.4 firmware fix

The attachment is F-core for updating .

1. All machines are upgradable: even your machine has already been in firmware 1.4. And no need to find another bootable machine to perform the upgrading process.

2. risk-free: flash card will not be damaged even the upgrading process is not successfully.

3. fast and easy to update

just plug in the "programming cable" and wait for about 30sec.

now whats hilarious is that whilst calling gba temp for being warezers, his own site posts all the warez loaders for the Wii and other consoles and lately ive not seen gbatemp post any.

its a funny world :D