PDA

View Full Version : Wind beneath my Wii

wraggster
May 3rd, 2006, 16:51
Via CVG (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=138834)

Whatever we might think of its new name, we're still more excited than a bee in a hat full of meat when it comes to the console formally known as the Revolution. With E3 literally so close we can almost touch it with our quivering fingers, more information is dripping out of the Wii hole at an ever increasing rate. First up, those next-gen Pilotwings rumours are back!

Speaking on his blog, 1up.com editor Sam Kennedy drops a slight but interesting clanger, casually stating, "Friends of mine tell me Pilotwings is absolutely perfect - it's something anyone can pick up and enjoy. Nintendo's changing all of the rules - they've created an experience anyone can enjoy. They've created a system for everyone."

Whether this - admittedly not very conclusive - evidence ties in with the mystery Hudson flight game unveiled by E3 bigwigs recently, turns out to be an internal Nintendo project or is, in fact, a walloping pile of spindly balls remains to be seen. Still, we're very, very excited about the whole prospect.

In other news, Business Week's website is tossing around a few nuggets of Wii-related goodness, reporting on Nintendo as stating that its Wii will come in a variety of colours at E3 (presumably the ones we saw back when the Revolution was first unveiled) - although a decision is yet to be made regarding the final design. And, just in case you were wondering what that silver stand in the promo shots is all about, it apparently "makes the system a welcome, artistic component of any multimedia setup, whether it's displayed horizontally or vertically."

So there you go. Anyway, back to Pilotwings - altogether now: "Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!"

Shilo
May 5th, 2006, 01:31
Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!! LOL Wii hole LOL!!!!! Piolet Wings for the Wii?????????????:eek: That would be so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

BALL_SAC
May 5th, 2006, 02:16
pliot wings was a fun game, and a next gen version sounds even better.

GaMeR_2000
May 7th, 2006, 02:42
Sweet.