PDA

View Full Version : Viral infection, and witch doctor visit

RedKing14CA
May 4th, 2006, 00:08
As some of you know i have a very serious viral infection that currently i do not know what it is...

Yesterday i mentioned Chicken Pox, but this is different...

It may be shingles, but it's definately some sort of herpes :(

Its not an STD.... i KNOW that...

I went to a doctor some of you may consider a quak or voodoo kinda guy... he's like those doctors you see on TV that do things like concentrate energy.. and stuff...

But this one was a chiro practer and he did alot of stuff... and said to drink alot of water, and come back tomorrow... heheh...

He's pretty cool, doesn't have a religion, is an anarchist type, and doesbt beleive in medical doctors...

I am going to see a medical doctor tomorrow, though...

Wish me luck

(im hangin' in there, sorry i couldn't find my old thread)

Zion
May 4th, 2006, 00:15
Hope you can get better soon. My mother suffers from nuemerous illnesses and has done since she was about 20. nothing doctors could do seemed to help so she has being going to a faith healer, and he has done more for her in the last 4 years than Doctors have done for her in over 20 years!

It's all about faith....

Cooe14
May 4th, 2006, 00:48
I think for something like that you would want to go to a medical doctor or maybe a dermatologist (skin doctor) because there may be antibiotic for it.

quzar
May 4th, 2006, 01:39
ok, not to sound like a complete ass, but stop posting personal news in the submit news forum.

RedKing14CA
May 4th, 2006, 04:28
oh... ok... where do we post such news then? i dont mean to offend anyone, isnt this where that guy posted about cutting of his own finger?

Sorry... my news isnt as cool as his... but yeah, i feel better now, but its still getting worse....

I have to go again tomorrow and the day after....

Kaiser
May 4th, 2006, 06:06
oh... ok... where do we post such news then? i dont mean to offend anyone, isnt this where that guy posted about cutting of his own finger?

Sorry... my news isnt as cool as his... but yeah, i feel better now, but its still getting worse....

I have to go again tomorrow and the day after....

Yeah my finger is pretty much healed up now btw, aside from one nasty scar ;)

Glad your feeling better there bud, Get well soon.

Cap'n 1time
May 4th, 2006, 07:04
hah finger? you dont want to know what i cut off...