PDA

View Full Version : New Tekken PSP Screenshots

wraggster
May 4th, 2006, 06:29
The official Tekken site has been updated with 40 new screenshots for the PSP, heres one:

http://www.tekken-official.jp/tkdrpsp/screenshots/0428/large/01_27.jpg

Check out the rest Here (http://www.tekken-official.jp/tkdrpsp/screenshots01.html)

LAMPRO
May 4th, 2006, 07:16
WOW. Cant wait for this one. I watched some gameplay videos they have at that site... really nice.

whitey75
May 4th, 2006, 07:46
wat is that red stuff? Is that a think bubble....maybe he's thinking where the hell is that second analog stick...lol

Seriously though....they are no way near each other!

BALL_SAC
May 4th, 2006, 08:05
That guy in the picture posted by wranggster looks like hsu-huo from mortal kombat deadly alliance... but that is a little off topic. I cant wait for this game!

geise69
May 4th, 2006, 12:21
It's games like this that make me so glad I updated. This looks very very good even compared to the ps2 version. The textures are quite downsampled cause of the psp's small vram, but it still looks amazing. With this coming out along with a slew of other nice titles in the next couple months, my psp is going to be getting quite a bit of play time.

NoQuarter
May 4th, 2006, 13:09
I trully love tekken, heck thats even my dogs name:)
Network play?
But there is absolutely no way I'll update my 1.5
I'll just wait till it's cracked and the umd can be run on 1.5

Emeriastone
May 4th, 2006, 20:18
MM looks good for a psp title.

10shu
May 4th, 2006, 20:43
tekken is one of the games i wait for the psp...field commander is the other one...but there is absolutly no chance i do upgrade my console for anygame...homebrew is the best thing ever...;)

Apoklepz
May 4th, 2006, 22:34
I'm sorry to disagree with you here 10shu, but this might be the end of homebrew for me...I can't live without Tekken, so having it portable means...I quite don't have a word for it yet...that's how good it'll be. The ghost thing sucks though.

squidler80
May 5th, 2006, 02:05
Hope i can play it on my 1.5 psp.

Looks awesome just need virtua fighter and street fighter 3 on my psp and will be happy as a clam lol :)

RedKing14CA
May 5th, 2006, 02:34
loox nice too bad there's no hoep of me playing it :) i like 1.5 :D

MadMonkee
May 5th, 2006, 14:11
Daaamn, I am a sucker for fighting games. I bought Tekken on every portable and non-portable electronic item I ever owned (including my cellphone).

But give up homebrew for it? F*ck no. Let them lose the 1/3 population of PSP owners, homebrew is just too good. Specially with the new PSPRadio Internet Browser and PimP Stream.

dkainer
May 21st, 2006, 13:39
Really, really, really cant wait for this.
Is there any word on which Firmware version we'll have to be on/ update to, to play this?