PDA

View Full Version : The Rundown of the Dreamcast Scene in April 2004

DCEmu_Newsposter
May 5th, 2004, 23:59
April was a special month in so many ways for the Dreamcast scene as a whole and with that in mind ive done a rundown/review of what was released, newly announced projects and much more.[br][br]Check it out Here (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/aprilreview.shtml) [br][br]Leave your views below :)

Christuserloeser
May 6th, 2004, 19:56
:o

Damn! What a great month!

A good read too*:)

It is a really great idea to summarize all important news as a monthly report!

wraggster
May 6th, 2004, 21:00
Took me ruddy ages to type it though :P

Christuserloeser
May 7th, 2004, 15:02
Maybe keep track for the next months like do some notes everyday/week?

or find someone who`d like to do this work...

and/or open a staff theard where everyone can post important news and comments for this report.

BTW:

- VMUTool v070 should be mentioned, at least the work on it as itīs actually released in May

- BlackAura is also the creator/porter of GenesisPlusDCv01

beside of this the report of April2004 is perfect work!

Maximo2703
May 13th, 2004, 06:42
not to come off sounding like too much of a jerk ,but wrag you talked about newly announced projects ,but made no mention of me ,and tvspelfreak's game Raven's Blade. ive been making posts out the butt about it to get some attention on it so we can get some graphical help with sprites and such.... and some announcement in what you wrote could of helped any type of support would help actually. just wanted to make mention of that. :-/ :'(

LyonHrt
May 13th, 2004, 13:08
I don't think it was intentional Maximo2703, it was a case of time constraints, and forgotfullness on wragg's part.

I'll make sure wragg add's it to this months one :)

wraggster
May 13th, 2004, 17:33
hey, damn i did miss it , no ones perfect but ill do ya a deal. :)

If ya need Newsposting access to post news abvout the project then ill sortit out.

and i am forgetful :P

Maximo2703
May 13th, 2004, 21:25
its okay wrag im forgetful as well i just wanted to make mention but ya confused me with this part
"If ya need Newsposting access to post news abvout the project then ill sortit out."

sorry if i ruffled some feathers with what i wrote i didnt mean to. later today ill make post about the games latest status.

wraggster
May 13th, 2004, 22:20
cool :)

yeah sometimes i forget and if i dont understand or am not familiar i wont post but try and leave it for someone who knows the subject matter better.