PDA

View Full Version : Why Video Games Might Be The Best Way To Learn How To Cook

wraggster
August 29th, 2009, 10:37
My father would die of starvation if it wasn't for my mother. I mean, even if you're too lazy to cook, you should still know how—it's about self-reliance. Fortunately, video games make it easy to learn.

Traditionally, learning how to cook is messy, expensive and time consuming. Therefore, video games like Cooking Mama, Personal Trainer: Cooking, Hell's Kitchen and Iron Chef are a great way to ease into the wide and wonderful world of home cooked meals. Plus, young, celebrity chefs like Jamie Oliver are starting to realize that gaming is a great way to connect with an audience.

There's no mess, it's not nearly as expensive as going to the grocery store or to a restaurant and it can actually be fun. You can't eat Pizza Rolls and microwaveable bacon every day my friends (or can you?)—it's just not healthy.

http://gizmodo.com/5347870/why-video-games-might-be-the-best-way-to-learn-how-to-cook

Eviltaco64
August 29th, 2009, 13:54
Why don't you just find a recipe book and the proper ingredients and go from there? :P

Cooking isn't all too hard (unless, of course, you're making some exquisite four-course meal).