PDA

View Full Version : CheatDevice v1.0d for Liberty City Stories

wraggster
May 5th, 2006, 06:19
http://image.lik-sang.com/images//large/psp-gta-usa26.jpg

Edison Carter (http://www.maxbot.com/) has once again updated his Cheat Device for the Game Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories (http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?products_id=6533&lsaid=219793),

New in version 1.0d, "Bikes Can Drive on Walls" becomes "Drive on Walls" which works for cars too. You need to use hover cars to get on a roof of a building, then drive off the edge at about 20 mph

Download via comments

vettacossx
May 5th, 2006, 08:02
VETTA SEES YOU CHEAT DEVICE!!lol
cant wait to drive cars on walls

ps where are the jet packs eddison;) .....lol...:D cant wait!

and random color changing cars would be gr8...imagine a chamelion car code!!!:cool:

infernomax
May 5th, 2006, 08:06
Hmmmm looks good to bad this doesnt work on 1.50...

nomi
May 5th, 2006, 09:12
IT does work on 1.50 ive made it work.....

Unicorn
May 5th, 2006, 13:05
Could u post a little explanation about how did u make it work on 1.5 plz? Thanks Nomi.

vettacossx
May 5th, 2006, 17:38
Hmmmm looks good to bad this doesnt work on 1.50...

im not sure but i think if you trick your firmware to 2.0 or use the exploit on it ...so long as the flash does not no anybetter....it should load it! and even otherwise....upgrade to 2.0....if you want to try it really bad.....you can always go back to 1.5.....and if you use 2.0 and setx you can play ANY 2.5 and lower required games or apps

V3N0M
May 5th, 2006, 17:42
Watz up vetta that would be cool if this would work on 1.5 and vetta i have been trying to IM.

Shilo
May 5th, 2006, 23:23
CARS ON WALLS!!!!!!!!:eek: Gota download this right now:D

shrimpidy
May 14th, 2006, 18:08
This cheat device is my favourite part of GTA but I'm stuck with my damned 2.7!

nightwinn
May 31st, 2006, 01:39
I was able to use the cheat program using RunUMD. The only problem is that the game only runs for about ten minutes. I do not believe it works with MPH's Game Loader, unless there is a new version I am not aware of.

Searching4me123
June 4th, 2006, 04:19
this things awsome

tophead420
June 20th, 2006, 08:06
sweet a new release i luv it and i got a few ideas for some of the cheats like maybe a code u can change ur wheel size by changing a value like the roket boost code graity an so on or hell y not try to incorperate the PMG onto the cheat device hmmmmmm is that possible. it wud be cool and and maybe a cheat to change the size of vehicles or is that done allready hmm idk lol and uhhhhhhhh can sumone PM me a place were i can learn to make cheats becuz im cluelees on how to make them well if ne of wut i said is possible i rlly hope to c it in a future release:D :D :D

Physicist
June 20th, 2006, 12:44
the picture in my avatar i used the cheat device to ride the aeroplane :p

Physicist
June 21st, 2006, 14:37
VETTA SEES YOU CHEAT DEVICE!!lol
cant wait to drive cars on walls

ps where are the jet packs eddison;) .....lol...:D cant wait!

and random color changing cars would be gr8...imagine a chamelion car code!!!:cool:

if u want a jetpack. (its not really a jetpack but its close) just get in the "tiny invisible heli" funny as hell its like ur flying around in the sitting in car position and nothing is around u. its kinda like having a jetpack i guess... just like nothing is actually on your back...

tallica
June 21st, 2006, 17:01
sweet a new release i luv it and i got a few ideas for some of the cheats like maybe a code u can change ur wheel size by changing a value like the roket boost code graity an so on or hell y not try to incorperate the PMG onto the cheat device hmmmmmm is that possible. it wud be cool and and maybe a cheat to change the size of vehicles or is that done allready hmm idk lol and uhhhhhhhh can sumone PM me a place were i can learn to make cheats becuz im cluelees on how to make them well if ne of wut i said is possible i rlly hope to c it in a future release:D :D :D

eh wer u bin bro you can make a custom car at www.cheatsync.com also this cheat device is like 2 months old!

borgamix123
July 6th, 2006, 00:46
is it safe to use this cheat device?? and with devhook loading 2.5 firmware i can use this right?

Video_freak
July 10th, 2006, 10:53
is it safe to use this cheat device?? and with devhook loading 2.5 firmware i can use this right?
ya, i use devhook to play gta on my 1.5 psp and cheatdevice works ;)

s.skarbinski
April 2nd, 2007, 11:48
hey does anyone know how to get it to work on psp v3.10 oe-a it used to work but for some reason now theres nothing
happening my psp just resets