PDA

View Full Version : Alek: "Dark Alex has not left the scene"

wraggster
August 30th, 2009, 10:55
News via pspita (http://www.psp-ita.com/?module=news&id=30468&view_reply=1)

A few days ago had spread the news of the closing forum of Dark Alex and this had fueled even more the rumors about a possible abandonment, this time permanently, hacker Spanish. Message Alek, the webmaster of the dark-network alex.org on PSPWiki sheds light on the matter. Dark Alex has not abandoned the PSP hacking scene and has no intention of doing so, the closing of the forum, and only one since the other portals in the network are still operational, is due to the costs that have become unsustainable.
So we can expect new releases of Team M33? Only time will tell ...

Alek's words:

Quote:

This really is not "Wiki News" but seeing as there is a traffic increase with the wiki, I figured it will fit here: The forums are closed down due to expenses. Dark-Alex is not leaving the scene or forgetting about us. So please do not have the "mental image" that he's ditched us for good. The forums are only down, the rest of the network is not. If you have any issues, feel free to contact the staff throughout the network.

So there you have it, stop panicking ;)

Thomly
August 30th, 2009, 12:28
Already had posted this 2 days ago in the thread about the forums closing.
I asked him via Twitter.

NoQuarter
August 31st, 2009, 01:51
I hope he is waiting for the PSPGo ...

Shrygue
August 31st, 2009, 22:32
I bet he is probably waiting. It would be better to release a new custom firmware version after the PSPgo's lanuch than before it. Also, an update to Despertar del Dementerio would be ace too and have more regions added to the IdStorage regeneration section.

Sac077
September 11th, 2009, 04:10
A friend of mine has lost all hope for Dax. He says that dax has sold out to sony. I bet that he's waiting for the "unhackable" PSPG. Still whatever happens I'll always be thankful to Dax for giving M33 to the PSP community.
All you haters think about that