PDA

View Full Version : Lego Star Wars II bricks-it to 360

wraggster
May 5th, 2006, 15:42
via cvg (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=139039)

Anyone who has always wanted to put Darth Vader's head on Yoda's body and serve up some 720p Jedi justice - and we know you're out there - will be pleased to hear that Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy is officially heading to the Xbox 360.

This news comes as part of info on a new campaign to re-paint the world's shops in Star Wars hue in the autumn, with a new DVD release initiative (involving the digitally restored and re-mastered versions of the first three Star Wars movies being packaged with the original theatrical release versions) running alongside the launch of the Lego Star Wars sequel.

In case you haven't been paying attention, the Lego Star Wars sequel takes us back to the care-free days of the original Star Wars trilogy, when Luke was a strapping young lad and Obi-Wan Kenobi was popping down the post office to collect his Jedi pension. The release of Lego Star Wars II on Xbox 360 marks the first ever next-gen Star Wars game; but somehow we get the feeling there's many more to come.

Just how good will those Lego bricks look in HD glory?

Hawq
May 5th, 2006, 18:36
Tying into the release of the original trilogy on dvd will make that a happy day indeed

Cooe14
May 6th, 2006, 05:52
but somehow we get the feeling there's many more to come.

like KOTOR III..... well i can dream can't I. :)

felonyr301
May 6th, 2006, 06:39
ill buy it and ill definately buy the new dvd set good thing i waited

GaMeR_2000
May 8th, 2006, 01:04
Well it is definately not a 360 exclusive. I read a list somewhere that will be on the DS, PSP, PS2, Xbox, 360, and, I think, PS3. I'll be getting on DS!!!!!!!!! Portable LEGO pwnage!!!!!!!!!