PDA

View Full Version : THQ's E3 line-up

wraggster
May 5th, 2006, 16:46
Via Eurogamer (http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=64345)

THQ's joined the growing list of publishers to announce its line-up for E3 - and there's a lot to consider in virtually every category.

Of the next-gen systems, Xbox 360 is best represented - with Saints Row, MotoGP '06 and GTR lining up exclusively, while a hatful of multiformat titles touch on Microsoft's new turf, including Frontlines: Fuel of War (also PS3/PC), The Sopranos (also PS2), WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2007 (also PS3/PS2/PSP).

THQ's PC line-up is also quite strong. Apart from the aforementioned Frontlines, there's Supreme Commander, Company of Heroes, Titan Quest and Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War - Dark Crusade.

Elsewhere, we'll have a chance to see Destroy All Humans! 2 (PS2/Xbox), Juiced: Eliminator (PSP), and a variety of other titles including Monster House (PS2/Cube/GBA/DS), Avatar: The Last Airbender (all formats except PS3/X360) and THQ's Bratz, Alex Rider, Barnyard, (Pixar) Cars and SpongeBob SquarePants game, several of which will be appearing on Nintendo Wii as well as all the usual formats.

grin.ch
May 5th, 2006, 22:54
I can't wait to get a PS3!!! and an XBOX 360 I will own all of it someday. And maybe a virtual boy, too! I saw that thing and it looks tight. I like how it's all in red.