PDA

View Full Version : Flexible and Bendable ComfortStylus Enhances your Gameplay Experience on Nintendo DS

wraggster
May 5th, 2006, 15:58
Article from Lik Sang (http://www.lik-sang.com/news.php?artc=3850&lsaid=219793)

ComfortStylus is a bender. No, British readers, I don't mean that ComfortStylus is gay, I am saying it is flexible at mercy. Designed to be used with PDAs or any other touchscreen appliance, the ComfortStylus gets brilliant, when used for gaming purposes, either with the Nintendo DS or with the recent DS Lite. Especially since the latter is no longer including that little thumbthing on the top of the lanyard strap. The whole point of having a flexible Stylus is that you can attach it around your thumb or another finger. After spending a couple of minutes customizing the perfect position (so that you can press all buttons as well as the touchscreen with optimal ease), it truly enhances gameplay, especially in situations during which seconds matter or in a game like Metroid Prime Hunters. No more stylus grabbing at the last minute, no more stylus dropping in the middle of a crucial battle. Changing hands (literally) for US$ 7.95 only, the ComfortStylus is a bargain. Lik Sang recommends it to all serious NDS gamers out there.

http://image.lik-sang.com/images/170/nds-comfortstylus.jpg

Please note that the ComfortStylus is made out of very resistant material, so that it will last for an extremely long time if you are reasonably cautious when playing around with it. Still, naturally, if you really try your best efforts to break it, chances are you will eventually succeed. It required the IGN Gear crew quite a bit of energy to make that happen though: check out the IGN review of the ComfortStylus.

While about replacement styluses for Nintendo DS, third-party manufacturers are now offering their traditional 2-Stylus Packs in a wide range of colors. There are enough variations to match with any Nintendo DS flavor that has been released to date. All 2-Packs retail for US$ 3.95, bulk discounts are available for quantity orders. All of these sticks are designed for the original standard model of the Nintendo DS and fit with the size of the stylusholder in this model only. They do not fit with the new stylusholder in the Nintendo DS Lite, but we have received word from the maker that DS Lite models were in the works and should be available in the next couple of weeks.

Mazza
May 5th, 2006, 17:56
If you go to http://comfortstylus.com it is only $5.99 with $1.50 delivery :D I ordered one the other day.

Hevyduty
May 5th, 2006, 18:09
I've previously read that these actually work quite well with the DS. I might just give it a shot.

Payk
May 5th, 2006, 18:29
Ahh bender means gay..interessting...my programming teacher is called Mr. Bender...heheh i will tell him he has to mary fast...Its very funny to have a c++ teacher called bender (think about Futurama) hehe...And thats all funny thing in his lessons because we work with console functions....hehe at home i work with opengl....but that stylus is an good idea....i will buy one...