PDA

View Full Version : Painfree for the first time in 2months

wraggster
August 31st, 2009, 20:06
finally after suffering continuous pain for 2 months i am now painfree, been a rough time and in the end it was a ruddy wisdom tooth on a vein causing the fun.

feels good to be back to normal, or as normal as i get, luckily the homebrew scene keeps me busy and i get to laugh at the odd person who makes funny newsposts :)

Shrygue
August 31st, 2009, 21:55
Funny news posts huh? Lol, I hope that's not at me because I'll EAT you alive for it!

Joking aside, that must have been ultra painful especially for that long, better hope that doesn't happen again.

Eviltaco64
August 31st, 2009, 23:22
Ah, tooth pain. Quite possibly one of the worst pains around. Sadly, I know all about them. :/

Anyway, it's good to hear that the pain is gone.

Shadowblind
September 1st, 2009, 00:39
I've actually had 40 cavities in my life, 36 of them on my baby teeth, believe it or not ;>_> so I feel ya man.

DPyro
September 1st, 2009, 00:42
I've actually had 40 cavities in my life, 36 of them on my baby teeth, believe it or not ;>_> so I feel ya man.

:eek: Not even I have had that many.

VampDude
September 2nd, 2009, 00:37
and in the end it was a ruddy wisdom tooth on a vein causing the fun.

Haha, that's the worst of luck... I haven't had a toothache since the summer of 2000, which in the end they removed the tooth and gave me stitches which I removed myself after a few days because they felt weird. :p

NoQuarter
September 2nd, 2009, 04:53
Glad to hear you feel better.