PDA

View Full Version : Fanjita still in the game; Flamez released

BALL_SAC
May 6th, 2006, 08:17
Fanjita (http://noobz.eu/) has posted this on his new site (noobz.eu), Check it out. Its not a new eloader, but rather just a basic visual app.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Shilo
May 6th, 2006, 08:28
That looks awesome! Downloading right now :D Fire is fun :D

tedou
May 6th, 2006, 13:44
euhhhhhhhhhh no comment

Fanjita
May 6th, 2006, 14:12
Still in the game? I never left. :D

This was just a light mental exercise to give me an hour or two's break from staring at disassembly / revamping the eLoader code.

I figured I'd release it, plus the source, just so that anyone else who wants to play at writing basic double-buffered demo effects would have something to look at.

Shadowblind
May 6th, 2006, 14:16
uhhh so if i were to upgrade to 2.7... and use this.... emulators for 1.5 would work?

Voltron
May 6th, 2006, 14:48
Nothing works with firmware 2.7 - Don't upgrade!

This is not related to emulators. This allows you to create demo effects.

zx-81
May 6th, 2006, 16:08
Awsome, i can now use my PSP as a fire place ... I can almost feel the warmth from this classic log fire ! It would be excellent if i could hear crackles :D

acn010
May 6th, 2006, 16:49
interesting...........

Emeriastone
May 6th, 2006, 17:56
Flames better be involved with the next version of fanjita and ditlew's exploit (whatever that may be).

Elsid
May 6th, 2006, 18:02
this is a nice equliser, it will look good as a media player, something to look at while your msuic is playing.

nami
May 6th, 2006, 19:53
the best thing about an expolit would be in the loco roco demo of sony... or to get the signature out of this f*ckin homebrew killer sony

salomon st
May 6th, 2006, 20:08
hey fanjita....what features will u hope for ur next eloader?

BALL_SAC
May 6th, 2006, 20:51
Still in the game? I never left. :D

This was just a light mental exercise to give me an hour or two's break from staring at disassembly / revamping the eLoader code.

I figured I'd release it, plus the source, just so that anyone else who wants to play at writing basic double-buffered demo effects would have something to look at.

I know you never left, we just havent heard a thing from you since your move to noobz.eu
Thanks for the little "mental exercise" and I look forward to seeing the new eloader soon.