PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo Japan Not Done with Cube Yet

wraggster
May 6th, 2006, 11:19
Via IGN:

Vaati hit me up with a very interesting piece of information coming from IGN Insider’s Gaming Life in Japan feature. The article contains information from Japanese gaming publication Nintendo Dream, in which they talk to Nintendo of Japan spokesperson Mitsuaki Hagishima about life left in the GameCube. The summary excerpt reads…

5. Nintendo isn’t done with the GameCube software announcements just yet! GameCube will be getting more titles, including some sequels to series that are well known. Hagishima states that one of the titles in development will surprise people with the new kind of gameplay it achieves on the GameCube. He claims to have actually played the game and promises that it will be announced soon.

New Cube titles, sequels to established series, and one particularly innovative title in the area of gameplay. Looks like the final nail in the Cube coffin hasn’t been hammered in just yet…

VampDude
September 23rd, 2006, 04:07
Nintendo "LIE" they scrapped all the new GameCube titles in favor of bringing them out for the WEE (wii)

old post I know, but it's gone 4am and im bored!

JKKDARK
September 23rd, 2006, 04:11
dreamcast will be more alive than gamecube :P

VampDude
September 24th, 2006, 05:01
dreamcast will be more alive than gamecube :P

dreamcast is more alive than any console on the market to date, I favor my dreamcast to my gamecube psp and ps2

ACID
September 24th, 2006, 05:05
Dream cast will for ever live on. Homebrew is awsome in it.

Video_freak
September 24th, 2006, 05:57
And I thought the Cube had been slaughtered three years ago... :rolleyes: