PDA

View Full Version : A DS emulator

goldensupersonic
May 6th, 2006, 22:45
I heard there was a DS emulator for the PSP.

Harshboy
May 6th, 2006, 22:51
What are you smoking?

chaos-is-me
May 6th, 2006, 23:26
Haha, That was an April fool ;)

Hawkeyefile
May 7th, 2006, 01:19
it aint april 1st.
what the feck are the both of YOU smoking?

Damian666
May 7th, 2006, 01:32
Yeah, back in yesteryear when Wraggster played an April Fool on everybody. I don't know who you think you are, but you should hang up this post. it's a waste of a persons time.

goldensupersonic
May 7th, 2006, 01:52
No, on a torrent site it says......uh I'll just post a link

http://thepiratebay.org/search.php?q=griDS-0.01.zip

Can't download needs to be reuploaded.

yaustar
May 7th, 2006, 02:33
Link broken

Considering that the GBA emulator isn't fully developed and the DS is based on same 'family' of hardware, the chances of a DS emulator existing on the PSP is next to null.

kyle2194
May 7th, 2006, 03:48
Just for a developer, couldnt it be remotely possible to port a computer ds emulator, and get it to run homebrew roms?

goldensupersonic
May 7th, 2006, 03:51
There it should work now.

jman420
May 7th, 2006, 03:51
well I dont know about the rest of you, but I'm smoking pot...

and a DS emulator on psp is 99% impossible, I dont know why people dont think about the fact that nobody has even made a working emulator for PC.. and thats soooo! much more user friendly, and powerful...

its not going to happen people, there will be no DS emulators on psp, for by the time that a ds emulator is made on computer, PSP will be a thing of the past, and all systems will have F/W 5.0

robotdevil
May 7th, 2006, 13:23
Even if it did work, with the layout of the PSP screen I wouldn't want it. You'd have no choice but to put the two screens side by side (unless you wanted some REALLY small distorted images). That would just suck. And how many games would even be fully playable? Sure, there's Mario Kart DS, but don't most of them REQUIRE the touch screen? I don't really know, it's my GF that has the DS and she only has 2 games for it. But of her 2 games MKDS is the only one that doesn't require the touch screen to operate.

Just saying, while technically possible, totally pointless.

Zion
May 7th, 2006, 13:26
I agree.

Zion
May 7th, 2006, 13:27
Also it would have to happen after the DS has stopped production. Im sure if it happened now who ever created it would have a big lawsuit on their hands from Nintendo.

BALL_SAC
May 13th, 2006, 05:40
DUHHH!!!! Sounds like we have a bunch of noobz in here. A DS emulator is impossable, so dont even ask. The PSP doesnt have a touch screen.