PDA

View Full Version : IC Drawing board for 2.7 v0.1

wraggster
May 8th, 2006, 01:49
Another PSP Flash Release which is targeted at those poor souls on v2.7 Firmware and above (well until its cracked eh)

Fblade (http://www.64pixels.com/pspindex.html) released a Flash Program thats also a drawing app, heres the info:

What's it got?
as this is my first release it hasn't got much at all, at the moment all it basically allows you to do is
12 diffrent colours to choose from
a drawing area
and erase button

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via fblade (http://forums.qj.net/showthread.php?t=50174)

Mr. Shizzy
May 9th, 2006, 12:25
good to see that ppl aren't giving up on helping out the less fortunate 2.7 owners.

Mariopop87
May 13th, 2006, 01:02
There's still hope for me!
Thank you!
Even though it's just a paint aplication, I can still play it whenever I want.
Once again, thank you! :)

EDIT: .... This has also taught me how to put .swf files on my PSP!
This is great! You, have once again, saved me. Thank you.

nova74
May 14th, 2006, 19:00
how do you put .swf files on the psp? I downloaded the file to my common folder but where do i send it and what do i do after that? can someone explain? thanks

chuck05
May 20th, 2006, 16:04
how do you put this on your psp??

greg6958
May 22nd, 2006, 04:32
how do i put this on my ****en gay 2.7 psp

its gay cause i upgraded it with out knowing that it would make my psp gay

GamefreQ
May 26th, 2006, 04:13
You need to download flash Mx. 30 day free trial or buy it. get it from the downloads section at www.albinoblacksheep.com
also you can save flash files anywhere on your psp. just remember it and type it into your browser and bookmark it. Remember that all flash files must end in .swf. For flash games it is only possible in PSP 2.7 with the X button (mouse click) and arrow keys. you cannot reassign the buttons so if there is a flash game which requires you to right click or use the space bar or any letter or number, you are out of luck. For example if you save the dizzy game to your psp save it file:/psp/common/dizzy.swf or [anywhere else]/dizzy.swf any more questions?

GamefreQ
May 26th, 2006, 04:20
This flash paint thing is crap. there is a better one made by sauce at window.terratron.com. if that don't work in the browser then go to google and type in Sauce psp page. on one of them there will be three JAVASCRIPT not FLASH games. ballistic, paint, and tetris. on 2.7 tetris don't work. in psp paint you can paint whatever you want then save it as a gif image. resolution is low but it is fast. there are three ways to draw: circle draw-draw a circle line draw- draw a line free draw- draw however the hell you want. try making a flash version of that.

ronstan
July 3rd, 2006, 18:17
it dont work i followed instructions and it says object cannot be displayed ?!