PDA

View Full Version : TTLDE email plugin

wraggster
May 8th, 2006, 02:15
YoureSam one of our Forum Members has released a new email plugin for the Lua App TTLDE, heres what he says:

<blockquote>I have created a plugin for TTLDE for sending emails.

A problem is that you cant send the readme.txt file, I dont know why. Maybe its too big, maybe there is a char I cant send in a URL. I get "Temorarily Unavailable"

Another problem is that the first row of the OSK is hidden. I cant fix this without changing the source.

The plugin is in /plugin/5000_Email.lua and you also need /netlib.lua

Here is how to use it:
Type something
Press SELECT
choose Email
TO is the destination email
FROM is who its from
SUBJECT is, well, the subject
Choose your connection and wait for it to send.

If your Wifi light turns off, you need to "Restore Default Settings". If it just freezes, try again. If it does it again, "Restore Default Settings"

I hope you all enjoy this plugin. Requests are welcome.</blockquote>

Download Both Needed Files and Give Feedback Via Comments
via youresam (http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=624107&postcount=1)

vettacossx
May 8th, 2006, 14:28
how about that....wi-fi email kiks@ss im gonna try it out....just a thought...if you can make this cool app..
WHY NOT A WI-FI Lua INSTANT MESSENGER OMG!!!

that could very well win the lua coding contest !!! i would love to chat with a friend wi-fi without having to be on-line......gr8 idea very very inovative.....thats what makes a good app...even if peopel take a whilr to know what it is.....you might consider a snapyer more noticable name foryour app....

like You've got Lua Mail!! lol or something that would catch your eyes while scrolling through the main news page.... just some thoughts....thanx for the gr8 release i look foward to the next!!!!