PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Playing This Weekend?

wraggster
September 5th, 2009, 10:27
Should the stars align this weekend, I'll be playing Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. But that may turn out to be an unlikely scenario, so a few back up games will have to suffice.

That would be two PlayStation 3 games, Guitar Hero 5 and Demon's Souls, which will definitely be getting some Labor Day extended weekend attention. Reviews for both should be due posthaste, but honestly it's the promise of Bowser's Inside Story that has me most excited. Nothing about Neversoft and Atlus' offerings, but I'm a big fan of Nintendo's more casual RPG series.

How about yourself? Any three-day weekend gaming plans?

http://kotaku.com/5352977/what-are-you-playing-this-weekend

kojiro7
September 5th, 2009, 12:05
resident evil 5 and ninja blade on xbox360

apex05
September 5th, 2009, 15:16
I'm playing with my voodoo doll of John Koller.

mike_jmg
September 5th, 2009, 16:08
My brother left the only 360 controller we have at a friend's house, I was planing to check out Terminator Salvation and ninja blade. So as I have no controller, I guess it'll be Killzone 2 and some Tidus leveling on Dissidia

kojiro7
September 5th, 2009, 18:01
My brother left the only 360 controller we have at a friend's house, I was planing to check out Terminator Salvation and ninja blade. So as I have no controller, I guess it'll be Killzone 2 and some Tidus leveling on Dissidia

too bad,you are missing ninja blade,its very cool

malgora
September 6th, 2009, 01:07
dissidia, star ocean 2. overlord2, and i guess i might try and fit in some eternal sonata as well..

ICE
September 6th, 2009, 01:21
I just got Killzone 2 and its absolutely amazing in almost every way. That should occupy my gaming time.