PDA

View Full Version : DsonPSP Beta 5 - Nintendo DS Emulator for PSP

wraggster
September 5th, 2009, 13:57
Yoshihro (http://www.pspgen.com/forums/dsonpsp-beta-5-by-yoshihiro-t179060.html)a coder here at DCEmu has released a new version of the Nintendo DS Emulator for the PSP, heres whats new:

- Removed vertical screen mode, you can now choose which screen is displayed on the screen.
- Significantly improved the speed, many more titles are playable.
- Fixati the freeze caused by the games of the PSP NDS
- Support for other languages is now working
- Added support OJ
- Added the source code package

Download and Give Feedback and Compatability Reports Via Comments

ojdon
September 5th, 2009, 14:06
So has anyone tried this new version? I don't have a lot of dumped DS games since I don't actually have a lot of games for the DS.

Maybe we should start adding a compatibility list since I have a feeling this has still got a lot more progress to be made. Anyway, I'm going to test out a few games see which ones work and what not.

Yoshihirox
September 5th, 2009, 15:24
So has anyone tried this new version? I don't have a lot of dumped DS games since I don't actually have a lot of games for the DS.

Maybe we should start adding a compatibility list since I have a feeling this has still got a lot more progress to be made. Anyway, I'm going to test out a few games see which ones work and what not.

Hi
Yes good idea that can be nice :thumbup: i'll continue to improve the speed

Mr. Shizzy
September 5th, 2009, 15:34
Hi
Yes good idea that can be nice :thumbup: i'll continue to improve the speed

Thanks for your work on this Yoshi :D :) :D

demonolith
September 5th, 2009, 18:45
I appreciate all the hard work on this

Yoshihirox
September 5th, 2009, 21:24
Heyy guyz i've fixed many bugs and i've found a news speed hack :D i think the beta 6 can come soon :p

wraggster
September 5th, 2009, 21:31
awesome work

Exophase
September 5th, 2009, 21:47
Heyy guyz i've fixed many bugs and i've found a news speed hack :D i think the beta 6 can come soon :p

Is there any chance you can document what modifications you make to improve speed? I'm pretty curious.

ian h
September 5th, 2009, 22:55
im getting file error on extraction of this rar file...

sorry its ok ive soughted it.

just tested new super mario bros, seems to load something from memory stick, gets up to 9.880 fps but nothing on either screen.

ok now i can get up to just over 15 fps but still nothing on screen just black borders at top and bottom

Yoshihirox
September 6th, 2009, 00:35
im getting file error on extraction of this rar file...

sorry its ok ive soughted it.

just tested new super mario bros, seems to load something from memory stick, gets up to 9.880 fps but nothing on either screen.

ok now i can get up to just over 15 fps but still nothing on screen just black borders at top and bottom

Sorry i dont have this game but i think it's fixed in the beta 6 :)

Yoshihirox
September 6th, 2009, 00:39
Is there any chance you can document what modifications you make to improve speed? I'm pretty curious.

yes i can ofcourse but if you want we can working together on this project for add your dynarec ;)

Yoshihirox
September 6th, 2009, 01:05
The beta 6 is out at the usual place :thumbup:

demonolith
September 6th, 2009, 01:32
awesome man!

My dream would be to run Jump Ultimate Stars in English on this, but I can't even get it to run correctly on any emulator on the PC so I think it's safe to say that's out of the question.

Malksta
September 6th, 2009, 01:50
Mhm, nice to see Yoshihiro is back :)

Yoshihirox
September 6th, 2009, 02:29
I've found another new speed hack but kill all DS Homebrew ok ok there we want to play so the ds homebrew it's only for ds system :D

Rinc
September 6th, 2009, 03:15
Wheres beta 6?

srmej
September 6th, 2009, 04:58
yes where is beta 6

cory1492
September 6th, 2009, 05:35
Click "yoshihiro" in the OP.

Congrats on the new member of your family Yoshihiro :)

Yoshihirox
September 6th, 2009, 06:25
Click "yoshihiro" in the OP.

Congrats on the new member of your family Yoshihiro :)

Heyy Thanks wazup Cory1492 ?:)

odino
September 6th, 2009, 12:28
Good work Yoshihirox, this beta 6 is so icredible for a ds emu on psp! But DsonPSP support 3d games? I have tried just yoshi's island ds.

Exophase
September 6th, 2009, 16:53
yes i can ofcourse but if you want we can working together on this project for add your dynarec ;)

Sorry, you're on your own with that one. Working on this would be a massive conflict of interests for me.