PDA

View Full Version : Pintared

wraggster
September 5th, 2009, 18:03
raultecnologia has released an entry into the Scenery Beta 2009 (http://www.scenebeta.com/noticia/bases-scenery-beta-2009-international-homebrew-showcase)

Today I bring you back an application to paint on the DS. Maybe it's an advanced version of Etch A Sketch, but the author qualifies as a homebrew again, because the improvements are many and varied. There is a standard drawing application, if not that pint grids, as we saw in Etch A Sketch. The truth is it's funny, because here is not to be working with the stylus, if you do not have imagination and you're done. The author is doing here as famous for all its projects are hung in SceneBeta. Incidentally, the source code is available.

Author: raultecnologia

First of all, to thank for bringing this homebrew felpeyu2.

Well, as I explained this homebrew is a cousin of Etch A Sketch, since its dynamic is the same: to paint on a grid. As I should say the color, the lines with the stylus and the ability to copy and paste the picture later.

If someone wants to change it, go ahead, the code is free and made with PAlib.

Controls:

IN ANY WAY:

X: Changing modes.
Start: Clear entire screen.
L: Copy screen.
R: Pasting screen.
B: Retrieve the grid (if the dots back to the drawing are missing).
Etch A Sketch MODE:

Pad: move the red dot.
A: change the dot position to paint or not.
LINE MODE:

Stylus: Touch first a dot and then another to make a straight line between the two.
FILL-MODE:

Stylus: Touch an enclosed area and this will fill with color.
COLOR MODE:

Pad right and left: Select color (which will anyway).
Tested on flash carts and the following firmwares:
Flash card TTDS (Top Toy Ds) with firmware 1.15 (Test of staff)
M3 Ds Simply Flash card with unknown firmware (Test of the community)
Super Card DS Flash card onei with firmware 3.0 (Test of the community)

If you have a combination FlashCard-Firmware that does not go on the list, do not hesitate to supply it and comment if it worked or not. Gladly be added to the news.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments