PDA

View Full Version : El Ahogado v2.5

wraggster
September 5th, 2009, 22:01
News via Scenebeta (http://psp.scenebeta.com/noticia/el-ahogado)

I think everyone has played or at least heard / seen anything about the game of drowned, hanged or as you say in your country. Well, I have the honor of presenting this is my first game programmed in Lua, which is about this famous board game. In this version 2.5 is involved in the Scenerybeta 2009.

Author: el__QAT (coder of the community).

Features:
As you will notice the name of the game this is based on the drowned man, is a hugely entertaining and suitable for any age. The game is basically to guess a hidden word having the least number of errors as possible, because if our character will accumulate errors and lose the game drowned. I hope future versions scenerybeta contest in 2009.

Controls:
Menu:
D-Pad Up / Down: move through the options.
X: Select the option.
O: Volver (in some menus).
Game:
D-Pad Right / Left: Move the cursor to select the letter.
X: Select letter.
Start: Pause Menu.
NOTE: In the pause menu controls are the same as in the main menu.

NOTE: The graphics will not change, it is designed to resemble as much as possible to the original game (on a sheet of paper).

The Choking v2.5
Well, I have the opportunity to present my game in its version 2.5 for scenerybeta 2009. This version has changes over the previous interesting. I too must say that I released the code as it will be the latest attempt to prove that they'll get another code to give me the opportunity to:

Random words.
The user put his words.
V2.5 Enhancements
It is presented to scenerybeta 2009.
Improved design EBOOT.PBP.
50 levels totally new.
Improved startup.
Credits redesigned.
Main Menu remodeled.
Added timer (difficulty) levels.
There are 4 different difficulties.
You can choose the fund from 5 different game.
Instruction Menu changed.
Logo of The Choking redesigned.
Code redesigned.
Code released (I recommend not reading it, because you know that word is and not worth playing).

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments