PDA

View Full Version : Netlib v1.4 with TEXT MESSAGING

wraggster
May 8th, 2006, 19:07
Youresam has updated his Lua Netlib app, heres whats new:

<blockquote>Wow, this is what, my 4th program in 2 weeks?

Anyway, this is netlib v1.4. It features sending text messages (SMS) to a cell phone. (Its free for you, and cheap for them!) But seriously, it is free for you, but it acts like a normal text message for them. It might even cost them money if they dont have a subscription for text messaging so I advise you do NOT send random text messages as many times as you want unless you know if it would be ok with them. Imagine getting your phone bill and it has $20 worth of text messages

However, that doesnt mean you cant enjoy this new feature! Right now, the limitations are that it must be [not sure though] in the US, and you cannot use the 'enter' key. It has to be one line line.

The function added is:
netsms(number,text[,from])
number: a text string containing the 10-digit destination number
text: the content of the message
optional from: text string of who its from. If left blank, "PSP" is used.

I would also like to thank PsPmad for the idea...and well, finding the way to do it all!

As always, I have included an example for you to test it out.</blockquote>

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via youresam (http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=627538&postcount=1)

Harshboy
May 8th, 2006, 20:31
In Lua Player 18 it won't load. It doesnt freeze the PSP, but it wont load. It freezes Lua Player but not the PSP (I can press Home and see the screen) Help!

pokothehobo
May 9th, 2006, 04:20
i cant get it to work either? can anyone?????

F9zDark
May 9th, 2006, 04:47
I couldn't get it to work either. I tried with LUA Player 19 and with FileAssistant++. Neither worked.

pokothehobo
May 9th, 2006, 05:11
is this even a stand alone program or is it like an add on to another lua program?

(and i dont mean the launcher)

vettacossx
May 9th, 2006, 10:20
maybe the auther will change the eboot it does not seem to work

The_Ultimate_Eggman
May 9th, 2006, 16:41
Same here no go FW 1.5 and latest lua player.....

The_Ultimate_Eggman
May 9th, 2006, 18:27
crashed my psp too :( not happy lol !!!

mog
June 2nd, 2006, 01:35
lol! :D
This is just a lua function library, it only exists for other programmers to easily put sms capability in their psp programs.
I'm not suprised you guys cant run it... keep trying... :p