PDA

View Full Version : Custom Firmware 5.55 T by Team 3 (T for 3)

Eplayer
September 7th, 2009, 15:24
Dear PSP owners,
We are just 3 Coders who want to show our CFW 5.55, we named it Custom Firmware 5.55 T BETA (T for 3)
Yes, its a BETA!

First:
Its no Fake, Why we used Copy, Paste? because you can return to Recovery Menu and flash your old flash0 files back , if anything goes Wrong! (Just Test, We dont know about that, we just programming C/C++, i think you guys should give it a try, we are trieng to make a cfw since 3 Weeks, now its here!)

1.) Just go to PSP Recovery (Press R at Start)
2.) Toggle USB to flash 0
3.) Copy all folders to flash 0 (Copy, Paste, yes to all, dont worry, your
psp will start if you exit the recovery)
4.) Test, give feedback for bugs, and we want to Release a better Version soon! (If we have more Bugfounds, with your help!)

Note:
You must have a PSP with Custom Firmware 5.00 M33 -6!!!
You Cant flash from GEN, to 5.55 T!!!
BACKUP YOUR flash0 files! (Read above why!)

Download: [LINK REMOVED]

Annie, Dark_Manny and Jack from Germany!

This CFW was tested on PSP FAT, and Slim, not PSP3000 !
On both there were CFW 5.00 M33 -6 before!

Its Important for us to know what Bugs are in the CFW, to make a better Fullversion of it, we tested Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days, and it worked Perfect (The Problem was, OFW 5.55 readed the .prx from flash0, so noone can play a 5.55 Game on CFW PSPīs, either, the Patches for Dissidia EUR, or Soul Calibur: BD, the boot.bin and Eboot.bin wasnt safely enough...ok im Finished with writing)

Please send this News to other News sites like pspupdates.qj.net, so everybody have Fun using this CFW!

We posted this News here, because, we dont have Time all day, and from PSPiso.com the must news go everywhere, are am right?!

Found News on pspiso.com!

jack022
September 7th, 2009, 21:02
I will like to test this cfw, but I don't how I'm suppose to copy it into the psp. Can you explain it step by step on how to do it. I also want to know after copying and flashing the cfw on the psp, are you able to go back to cfw 5.00 m33-6? If you can, please tell me how to do that too. Thanks for all of your hard work.

kingkonghong
September 7th, 2009, 23:11
im a noob. i deleted all my flash0 files thinking i could just replace them with the files you made, but when i tried to put your files on my flash0, it said it needed more space.

i dont have backups for my 5.00 m33-6 psp and im scared. so could anyone please send me their flash0 for the m33-6 or tell me how to fix this spacing problem?

akadewboy
September 8th, 2009, 01:38
You shouldn't mess with your flash0 unless you have a Pandora Battery :rolleyes:

mosab55
September 8th, 2009, 04:20
oooooooooooooh there is a big problem when i download it to flash0 i see there is no space to put it in your flash

please i need soulusion

brandonheat8
September 8th, 2009, 04:40
This was confirmed to be a hoax contructed as a cruel joke by some guy, please do not try this, this has only resulted in bricks and no results.

jxx2005
September 8th, 2009, 05:02
im a noob. i deleted all my flash0 files thinking i could just replace them with the files you made, but when i tried to put your files on my flash0, it said it needed more space.

i dont have backups for my 5.00 m33-6 psp and im scared. so could anyone please send me their flash0 for the m33-6 or tell me how to fix this spacing problem?

did you not back up your files?
you idiot
read all the instructions...THEN act

NakedFaerie
September 8th, 2009, 14:14
Confirmed fake. Doesnt work.

gangstaone
September 8th, 2009, 18:03
i don't get it why do you people upload these fakes how dumb you are exactly Eplayer ??

SchmilK
September 8th, 2009, 20:33
pretty weak...

confirmed fake..had to do som flash massaging to get all the uncompressed prx to fit on psp2000 flash0. then boots to a shiny black screen.

suggest thread lock and download removed.

wraggster
September 8th, 2009, 21:28
why do people bother with fake releases, waste of theirs and our time.

SchmilK
September 8th, 2009, 23:08
I dont know, but there have been 3 fake 5.55 cfw on the net!

5.55TXM
5.55UoM33
5.55T

pretty retarded...really shows disrespect to the whole psp scene :(

Shrygue
September 8th, 2009, 23:10
2 other fake 5.55 cfw huh? Not good. In any case, time to have this locked down as it's a big fake.

Thread closed