PDA

View Full Version : What's missing from Sbiffy!/DCStuff?

curt_grymala
April 29th, 2004, 17:01
Over at Sbiffy!, we recently received a request for JPEG viewer (assuming the user meant Jpeg Slideshow), because the SBI file over at DCHB was a v2.1 file, and Sbiffy! doesn't have an upgraded SBI for this app.

This got me wondering: What other apps/demos/emus/games never got upgraded from 2.1 to 3.0?

Can you guys please help me cross-check the stuff hosted at DCHomebrew against the SBI files on Sbiffy! and DCStuff (I include DCStuff, because there are still a few SBI's on DCStuff that haven't been transfered to Sbiffy! yet)?

I would like to take on the daunting task of upgrading all of the SBI files that were never taken care of. However, I need your help to do this, because there are so many projects hosted at DCHomebrew, and so many current SBI's over at Sbiffy!.

Thanks in advance.

Just to get you started, here are the SBI files that are currently being hosted at DCStuff:

DCStella 0.2f
NeoGeoCD 0.6.5 (and a few other versions)
ImageSlider beta 2
Fenix Compilation
Another Asteroids Clone v0.98
QuizMania Demo
SmartBall

And here are the SBI's I plan on getting up by the end of the week:

Battery
JPEG Slideshow

curt_grymala
April 29th, 2004, 17:24
I've also added these projects to my list of SBI's to get done by the end of the week (going back over old requests from Sbiffy! that never got filled):

VMU Tools 0.54
Giana's Return
DreamSpec 1.0
Sarien DC

wraggster
April 29th, 2004, 22:29
Excellent :)

Nice to see SBIIffy getting updated :)