PDA

View Full Version : Ratchet & Clank PSP News

wraggster
May 9th, 2006, 16:15
Via CVG (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=139307)

We just love it when games with names like Size Matters come along. It's every journalist's dream. Just imagine all the punning and double entendre fun we can have with that one. But no, we'll be big boys - we won't rise to it. We'll stay hard and stick up a serious report. Honest.

Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters sees the popular series making its PSP bow. It promises to go back to its gaming roots with "classic gameplay". It'll boast its signature-style sci-fi universe, let you play as both characters and will also feature new and returning weapons and gadgets.

There will also be vehicle racing, battlefield missions and wireless multiplayer for up to four players. It looks quite nice too, as these screens testify. Look out for it around early 2007.

Screenshots Via Comments

vettacossx
May 9th, 2006, 17:53
looks cool!

Gizmo356
May 9th, 2006, 20:39
omg

xenotfw
May 9th, 2006, 22:30
Awesome! I <3 R&C :D

MaxSMoke
May 9th, 2006, 23:07
I hate to through rain on this parade, but that really doesn't look remotely as good as the normal Ratchet and Clank. Not only are the levels shown there remarkably bland and flat, but it doesn't appear as if you face off against any decent number of creatures at once. I'm ok with them sacrificing graphics as long as it keeps the core gameplay, but so far these stills don't give me the impression of the free-for-all that's usually Ratchet and Clank.

I won't say it's doomed or anything, but these shots do make me fearful.

xenotfw
May 10th, 2006, 07:45
Well it's still in developement so I will keep on hoping :)