PDA

View Full Version : Dynastab Updates

wraggster
May 9th, 2006, 19:11
Dynastab posted several updates of his Homebrew for the DS, heres what he posted:

I've added new updates to my site. Just some little hacks, at least one or two of which someone might find useful (thats the goal.)

MandelBrot Cube, a laZmike Cube Demo Hack. Pretty nifty if just showing how to modify texture memory real time and use transparency in 3d. Source included.

Life Cube, a laZmike Cube Demo Hack. Flood fill of color cycling life exploding in perfect 3 dimensional symmetry about each face is a sight to be seen imo. Binary included.

Sub Pixel Font Class, a Sylfurd SPFD hack. I've moved Sylfurd's Sub Pixel font renderer into a more easily useable class. Should be useful to someone! Source included.

DynaStabs Template. I've created my own template that should come useful when I start new projects in the future. It's easier to remove includes and lines of code than copy headers, edit make files, and such each time for the same basic functions. Source included.

Please leave a comment, good or bad. Also looking for advice on stopping tearing with massive amounts of texture updates. bLaStY's glTexImage2D hack?

More info etc at his site here --> http://dynastab.drunkencoders.com/