PDA

View Full Version : Big Project

Администратор
September 11th, 2009, 23:27
All right, this is my first post, I will admit that it might be hard to take me seriously. However, I am a C++ programmer (working with the Windows API) and a MIPS programmer who developed many codes for PSP games. I am now looking into bringing my ideas to the Wii, but, I am not as handy when it comes to the Wii as I am with the PSP or computer.

I have a project that I would like to do, I want to make an application that will apply cheats to games. I then want to expand upon this and allow the user to make codes without a USBGecko, dropping $60 just to make codes is a bit crazy. This is a big project, so please don't flame me because this is my first post or anything.

I have a few questions for everyone to help get me started. What do I want to look into when it comes to applying changes to the Wii's RAM? What should I look into so I can boot the game that's currently in the Wii drive? I have started work on a non-GUI program that just waits for the user to press A. When the user presses A, the game in the drive should start.

Does anyone want to help me? I would greatly appreciate it, I know I can do it if I had a little push in the right direction. :thumbup: