PDA

View Full Version : NeoCD/SDL DC version 6.5

DCEmu_Newsposter
January 1st, 1970, 01:00
Hi people Sorry for the almost daily build here on this but this needs a release. Ive made a few changes which brought about much better "speed" [br][br]Speed and slow down fixes. [br]- metal slug is now much much better[br]- Control is now even better [br]- Bug fixed some code readded some missing part in cdaudio.c [br]- cdaudio now on time delay is much better.[br][br]This is much faster on the slow parts. [br]Framelimiter has been changed Should be better. Re-added my pesudo frameskip as well[br]It's now really pretty speedy please give this a try on metal slug you will like it..[br][br]Speed up's to these games[br][br]-Aero fighters[br]-Pulstar [br]-Metal slug 1[br]-Metal slug 2[br][br][br]Many more are now fullspeed!![br][br]I would like feed back on the speed change between this and V6.[br][br]Thanks to fosters for the control fix and to quzar for all his great coding work on this emu He has done heaps on it bows to my mate! were not worthy hehe..[br][br]http://www.imrtechnology.ngemu.com/ homepage[br]

[Modified 04/27/04 13:35:47 by DCEmu_Newsposter]

Christuserloeser
April 27th, 2004, 13:45
:o Thx Ian Micheal and all others who contributed!

You don't need to excuse for daily builts ;)

I'll love every progress that this emu gets!

I'm gonna check out my games with it and let you know.

THXTHXTHXTHXTHXTHXTHXTHXTHXTHXTHXTHXTHXTHXTHX!