PDA

View Full Version : Wii to house Resident Evil exclusive

wraggster
May 10th, 2006, 16:30
Via CVG (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=139552)

If Nintendo was looking for something that it could wave under the noses of its rivals and say "ha ha, look what we've got", then point to the Resident Evil game, just exclusively announced for Wii by Capcom.

The revelation was made known at E3, with Capcom resisting the temptation to release gameplay and story details, only saying that the survival horror game will make good use of the Wii's inventive controller.

"The next-generation console Wii is garnering much attention with its groundbreaking new controller," read an official company statement. "The new Resident Evil game for the console will combine the series' intense gaming experience and atmosphere with the revolutionary control system of the Wii."

The decision has clearly been born out of the enormous success enjoyed by Resident Evil 4 on the GameCube. Resident Evil 5, which is in development for Xbox 360 and PS3, could possibly also appear on the Wii - we just don't know. We're pretty excited by this, so stay tuned for any further news.

Shilo
May 10th, 2006, 23:26
Goodness gracious! There is so many good Wii games my mind is gona explode!!!!!!! (hope it dosen't, cuz I got a Super Smash Bros Melee, Soul Caliber 2, and Halo 2 tournment at school next week!)

Shadowblind
May 10th, 2006, 23:29
I Cant Wait For Super Smash Bros. Chaos! It Has Sonic And Windwaker Link And Megaman And All The Other Awesome Nintendo Characters!!!!

personnally i think this pic is fake but i have seen real Chaos pics. IT LOOKED SO AWESOME!!!Plus llok at the top left hand corner. It says 1-P, so how can there be 8 1 players?

Shilo
May 10th, 2006, 23:30
:eek: Super Smash Bros. Chaos????????? With Windwaker Link and Sonic and Megaman??????? Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii Gota get a Wii

Kaiser
May 10th, 2006, 23:43
Thats picture is so blatantly fake. Some of the character portraits are absolutely terrible. Whoever made that has to learn how to make a proper hoax.
Anyway, back on topic, I love Resident Evil so here's hoping I can afford a Wii so i can enjoy both of the next-gen RE's (The other being RE5 for 360 and PS3).

Shadowblind
May 11th, 2006, 00:03
AHHHH! I CANT WAIT FOR HALO 3!!! The Wii (weeeeee) looks good, but i cant get over the xbox 360 lineup. Especially Spore

Shilo
May 11th, 2006, 00:08
I can't get over the Wii :)