PDA

View Full Version : Unlocking Sony's Memory Stick media kit

wraggster
May 10th, 2006, 16:53
Via Joystiq (http://www.joystiq.com/2006/05/10/unlocking-sonys-memory-stick-media-kit/)

Following the Sony media briefing, we were so thoroughly underwhelmed by the company's PSP projections that we completely forgot about the tiny PSP-formatted media kit (32 MB Memory Stick) that was handed to us at the beginning of the event -- and promptly shoved deep into our pocket. Until now. The content includes:

Trailers

Gangs of London (2:16) - Comic book stylized intro followed by GTA clone in-game footage; promises: bonus strategy game; pub mini-games (darts, pool, etc.); and "gameshare levels" that are different on every PSP.
God of War II (PS2) (2:08) - Tons of in-game footage. Like the first GOW, only more brutal. "The End Begins... February 2007"

SOCOM: Combined Assault (PS2) (0:30) -Same old SOCOM.
SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 2 (0:30) - See entry above.
Screen shots

God of War 2 (4)
Killzone Liberation (5)
LocoRoco (4)
Ratchet and Clank (3)
Wallpaper

ATV Offroad Fury Pro (5)
Gangs of London (2)
Lemmings (1)
SOCOM: Combined Assault (2)
SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 2 (3)

Lucky Members of the press

shadowprophet
May 10th, 2006, 16:58
I wonder if these teasers will be somwhere we can get our grubby little hands on it for download :cool:

I cant really think of a better use for that worthless 32 meg memstick I have just sitting around :rolleyes:

CoderX
May 10th, 2006, 17:19
Seriouly Who ever told you about it, ask them for a dump of the stick.

Ill take some tezers

jinqui242
May 10th, 2006, 18:03
It's available for download on the _other_ big PSP site, http://pspupdates.qj.net/, under the news, "Sony's PSP E3 Content Pack." I apologize if I broke any rules by listing the competition! You may have to go back to older news to see it. I have 1.5 PSP, so I just viewed most of the stuff (except for AT3 tracks) on my computer.

Mr. Shizzy
May 10th, 2006, 18:28
yeah it sounds cool; but ive got 1.5 also. so screw it.