PDA

View Full Version : where are all the people???

crowby
September 12th, 2009, 21:39
where has every1 gone off junk??? i want to chat a load of crap to any1 and every1 but no1 seems to be playing out no more... WHERE IS EVERYBODY GONE?? what do i want to ride a bike for? i dont smoke. lol

fg-54
September 12th, 2009, 21:41
Present!

Shrygue
September 12th, 2009, 21:50

Remember, it's just a number, don't the superstitious stories about it get to you, okay?

Also, the people are still around, just busy in real life.

PLZKLLME0080
September 13th, 2009, 02:33
I try to avoid junk now. I guess I reached a point of maturity and thought it kinda became stupid.

Malksta
September 13th, 2009, 03:11
there is nobody, everyone has moved on, PSP has reached its max potential, DS has nothing going on, Wii is boring as shit, there's no reason to be on this site anymore.. unless PS3 gets hacked :O

Eviltaco64
September 13th, 2009, 03:20
I try to avoid junk now. I guess I reached a point of maturity and thought it kinda became stupid.

You can always make mature junk posts. ;)

Shadowblind
September 13th, 2009, 05:26
there is nobody, everyone has moved on, PSP has reached its max potential, DS has nothing going on, Wii is boring as shit, there's no reason to be on this site anymore.. unless PS3 gets hacked :O

Heres to hoping.

And based on how this site is now, its pretty weird to think at one time we had a 70 page thread about boobs get nuked by kaiser. We're lucky to get to three pages now :/

Triv1um
September 13th, 2009, 16:03

I lol'd.

fg-54
September 13th, 2009, 16:55
You can always make mature junk posts. ;)

Agreed :) you could make a post on how probability works, or on time and space and how time really works (as an, not being linear). I am sure people will follow interesting mature posts too :P

PLZKLLME0080
September 13th, 2009, 18:02
Agreed :) you could make a post on how probability works, or on time and space and how time really works (as an, not being linear). I am sure people will follow interesting mature posts too :P

But, the reason on why I avoid it now, is that NONE of the posts I ever see in junk are anything near something like that, with the exception of this thread maybe.

Triv1um
September 13th, 2009, 18:07
But, the reason on why I avoid it now, is that NONE of the posts I ever see in junk are anything near something like that, with the exception of this thread maybe.

Be productive and make a thread then.

I'm sure a 'mature' young man like you can manage that.

crowby
September 14th, 2009, 01:12
so i take it no1 bothers wiv junk no more??? oh well if any1s interested they can get me on facebook, phil crosbie, no avatar yet though.

Eviltaco64
September 14th, 2009, 03:22
so i take it no1 bothers wiv junk no more??? oh well if any1s interested they can get me on facebook, phil crosbie, no avatar yet though.

Well, this thread got a good number of replies... :P

fg-54
September 14th, 2009, 12:04
Lol, yup.

Shrygue
September 14th, 2009, 19:49
Uh huh.

Oh yeah and I've just remembered something. Does anyone remember that thread where the last person to post before it gets locked down or deleted? It's been a long time but yeah that was pages long and also, I know just who the last person was and what was said too...