PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo DS Browser News and Screens

wraggster
May 10th, 2006, 17:24
The Opera browser for Nintendo DS is a version of the Opera browser for logging onto the internet with the WiFi-enabled Nintendo DS. Using the DS card, you can connect to a network via a HotSpot or wireless router, and begin browsing on two screens. With an on-screen keypad and stylus, users can easily navigate the Web from their Nintendo DS with PDA-like functionality. The two screens are used for multifunction purposes — both can show one web page together, or one can show a zoomed-in view of the page, and when typing, the bottom screen shows the text being entered while the top shows the webpage you are on.

Screenshot Via Comments

Cap'n 1time
May 10th, 2006, 18:26
cool. opera was king before mozilla.

Aryn
May 10th, 2006, 18:43
The browser looks pretty good so far, although I do have a few questions about it:

1. Will this browser support Flash? If so, would Flash games also work?
2. What types of content could be downloaded to and saved on the browser's cartridge (or another external device)?
3. How much will the browser cost?

Pardon me if these questions have already been addressed, I am a newbie in the Nintendo DS scene.

byran
May 10th, 2006, 23:08
uhhh, deffinatly want it now:-)

juicethehedgehog
May 11th, 2006, 19:07
take that psp >=P

cloud_952
May 11th, 2006, 19:46
While I really like my PSP.. o_o This trumps the PSP browser in every single way possible. I must have this browser for my DS.

Mazza
May 11th, 2006, 22:29
definately getting this when it's released here in the uk