PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo "Zapper Style" shell for Wii Remote

wraggster
May 10th, 2006, 21:33
Via Engadget (http://www.engadget.com/2006/05/10/nintendo-zapper-style-shell-for-wii-remote/)

Looks like Nintendo didn't show us everything they're working on for the Wii yesterday. Safely ensconced under glass in Nintendo's booth is this little toy, a prototype "Zapper Style" shell for the Wii Remote. Needless to say, something like this will go a long way to adding some verisimilitude to certain games, or, as the Nintendo brass like to say, it's all about the feeling. Wonder if there's any recoil on this thing?

Screenshot Via the Comments

Miria
May 11th, 2006, 00:12
WOW i really love the Wii and its innovation. Damn Sony Entertainment for copying Wii's innovative controlller

Shilo
May 11th, 2006, 00:20
Sony........ copyed the Wii's controler??????? Tell more please, cuz I haven't been following the Sony and Microsoft scene that much.

Cooe14
May 11th, 2006, 00:52
Sony........ copyed the Wii's controler??????? Tell more please, cuz I haven't been following the Sony and Microsoft scene that much.
Sony copied the Wii's controler in the fact that the Wii-mote has motion sensors right. So sony show's up at sony's press conference and during the last 15 minutes they unveil their final controller and low and behold it has motion sensors too. Considering that a while ago Sony was laughing at Nintendo for using motion sensors in a controller which means they resently changed it probably out of fear of nintendo which is really low in my opinion (but this is Sony you can't expect them to make there own inovations :eek: ).

Shilo
May 11th, 2006, 01:00
Stupid Sony!!!!!!!! :mad: GO NINTENDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

idapimp
May 11th, 2006, 05:32
it's ok. wii is gonna be phenomonal also because of the fact that it will be incredibly cheaper than ps3. im not exactly made of money so i know i'll be getting it LONG before a ps3

El_Mariachi
May 11th, 2006, 11:13
yep the motion sensor is just another thing to shoot up the price of the PS3 to +$500

Shilo
May 12th, 2006, 20:51
PS3 is gona be way to much for me!!!!! The Wii is nice and cheap :D And better too :D

the one and only
May 13th, 2006, 01:10
has there actually been a price revealded?

BALL_SAC
May 14th, 2006, 09:28
has there actually been a price revealded?

Yep, with the low,low price tag of $200 Bucks.

With the zapper controller... I think thats hella cool. I sure hope we see more shells.

V3N0M
May 14th, 2006, 09:41
Nah ya know i really don't care if sony comes up with their own ideas as long as their console is fun thats all that matters but it is sorta funny. But its motion sensor capability it not like the Wii mote lol Wii mote. The reason the PS3 it such a great console is because they see ideas and apply them making their console that much better. I'm still looking foward to the Nintendo Revolution-Ya i said Revolution because Wii sounds stupid lol.

the one and only
May 14th, 2006, 12:22
:o where u have to tell me
i need to see this for myself
i thought it was going to be around 200
Yay go nintendo

GaMeR_2000
May 14th, 2006, 17:53
Me2.