PDA

View Full Version : DCEmu`s Homebrew of the Week #1

wraggster
September 13th, 2009, 15:17
http://i32.tinypic.com/nwbx2a.gif

Each Sunday from now on we will keep a tally of what the DCEmu Members in their opinion deem the Homebrew of the Week.

We are looking for your recommendations for not only Homebrew Release of the Week, be that Games, Demo, App etc but also Homebrew Console of the Week be that PSP, DS, Wii etc (for the releases on that console in the last week).

SO in your words who gets your vote for Homebrew Console and Release of the Week. ? for the week September 6th-13th 2009

nz17
September 14th, 2009, 00:48
I nominate the Dreamcast for console of the week. It had a bunch of new games, software releases, and other cool announcements this past week, and 09-09-09 was its tenth year anniversary.

For homebrew, I nominate Open Sonic. It didn't have a new release this week, but I did play it for the first time this week. I found its "Sonic meets the Lost Vikings" game-play neat and refreshing, and look forward to its future releases. Plus it is available in four languages and supports Linux/Mac/Windows and Dreamcast, so what's not to love? ;)

XDelusion
September 14th, 2009, 01:57
Dreamcast and DCDOOM for me. :)

MAXIMUSpowers
September 15th, 2009, 11:21
yeah Dreamcast and DCDoom. DC forever. I think any future software that makes use of the SD cart slot deserves a badge and a beer.

symbal
September 15th, 2009, 15:48
DsonPSP it's still early but it has potential to be one of the biggest homebrews ever, i mean if Yoshihiro gets enough games playable it could end up affecting NDS sales.