PDA

View Full Version : The Ten Dimensions!

fg-54
September 14th, 2009, 00:07
Watch and discuss!

aCQx9U6awFw[/center]

I think it would be tool to be able to travel from dimension to dimension. I would travel to a dimension where I have a super hot girlfriend and I have super powers, also, there is less gravity so I can fall from the top of a building and not injure myself :)

Eviltaco64
September 14th, 2009, 03:24
Ah, I've seen this before. It's a very well-done video in my opinion. :)

Shadowblind
September 14th, 2009, 05:05
I would love me some Space Unlimited abilities...

beetroot bertie
September 14th, 2009, 10:20
Mmm. Might need to watch it again.

It's all based on the principle of folding the dimension with the one above to get the next, yes? Fair enough, we can fold a a thin 3D object to illustrate that point but that doesn't mean it's possible to fold the 4th dimension 'time' and then the subsequent dimensions resulting from that, does it? We have no practical way to do it.

And is there really such a thing as a truly 2D object? The newspaper they fold for instance is really 3D not 2D, it has some depth, allowing it to be folded in the first place, so it's not 2D.

What would a computer file be? I suppose it's a bit like a thought. It has no physical size but requires storage on or in something physical to exist through time. What dimension is that?

I'm confused with Quantum Mechanics. Seems like pure thoery with no practical proof to me. Interesting though.

fg-54
September 14th, 2009, 12:09
Mmm. Might need to watch it again.

It's all based on the principle of folding the dimension with the one above to get the next, yes? Fair enough, we can fold a a thin 3D object to illustrate that point but that doesn't mean it's possible to fold the 4th dimension 'time' and then the subsequent dimensions resulting from that, does it? We have no practical way to do it.

And is there really such a thing as a truly 2D object? The newspaper they fold for instance is really 3D not 2D, it has some depth, allowing it to be folded in the first place, so it's not 2D.

Would a computer file be? I suppose it's a bit like a thought. It has no physical size but requires storage on or in something physical to exist through time. What dimension is that?

I'm confused with Quantum Mechanics. Seems like pure thoery with no practical proof to me. Interesting though.

As far as I know, 2-D objects can't exist.

This video should be able to answer the remaining two questions (the folding one and the one about space).

UfhOBevrN2U

EDIT: I am not quite sure about computer files really :P
EDIT AGAIN: Lol, some space unlimited powers WOULD be nice Shadow :)

Triv1um
September 14th, 2009, 13:17
Would I have a bigger cock in another dimension?

If so, I want in.

fg-54
September 14th, 2009, 19:49
Would I have a bigger cock in another dimension?

If so, I want in.

Yes, you can switch to a dimension where you are the man with the biggest penis on the planet. But switching dimensions is hard, plus......are you saying your penis is not up to your standards? XD since you want it to be bigger, I would imagine that means it's not big enough for you right now :rofl:

Triv1um
September 14th, 2009, 22:42
are you saying your penis is not up to your standards? XD since you want it to be bigger, I would imagine that means it's not big enough for you right now :rofl:

Nice observation Sherlock. :rofl:

VampDude
September 14th, 2009, 23:51
I watched a whole load of these dimension video's a year ago, when I found an interest in creatures that are in the sky but we cannot always see them because they are within another dimension... :cool:

vOjIGriHcL0

fg-54
September 15th, 2009, 02:13
Oh wow! that is a super sweet vid VampDude! thanks for sharing, its very interesting :D

PS: I do my best Triv1um X3

quzar
September 15th, 2009, 04:35
There's no reason a 2D object couldn't exist. It simply couldn't be constructed of any matter we know of. ... and we'd not be able to perceive it.

fg-54
September 15th, 2009, 11:49
True, True.

Eviltaco64
September 15th, 2009, 21:12
It's the dimension we were never supposed to access:

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/7/78/KingUnderAttack.jpg

:(

BrooksyX
October 21st, 2009, 01:25
Saweet vid