PDA

View Full Version : Triple Triad PSP V.0.1.1

wraggster
May 11th, 2006, 06:35
The Triple Triad Team (http://tripletriadpsp.forumfree.net/) (Sakya, Peoplechamp, Nedra, Leviadragon and SephZero) have released a new version of their clone of the card game from Final Fantasy VIII, heres whats featured in this release:

- Added sound when changing options in the menu.
- Card sets are now multilingual.
- Updated the card images.
- Corrected scoring (now begins at 5-55).
- Faster animations.
- Added option to quickly select level.
- Added option to quickly select card sets.
- Changed some sounds and increased the volume.
- Added French translation (thanks to Hydra), Spanish and Catalan (thanks to Crackiron).
- Added music to the main menu (thanks to Lemuriamu).
- Added the credits.
- Pressing O returns to the previous menu (instead of the main menu).
- Added transitional animations to the menu.
- Corrected some mistakes in the card sets.
- Added a small hand (cursor)? during entry.
- Changing options now has an immediate effect.
- Quick-entry options are saved (level/card set selection).
- Added in-game menu (press start during play).
- Added help on how to play.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

mog
May 11th, 2006, 09:30
woohoo, this one works on my 1.00 psp!! :D
it's amazing... but it reeeaally needs the music! :p

dunno why i couldnt get the previous release to work tho...

acn010
May 11th, 2006, 16:12
i wan tactics.
interesting

rock_light
May 11th, 2006, 16:42
This is my faveourite card game. Whoops playing cards, ff9 cards, magic cards! Wooot. Plz add bg music! Im running the ff8 track in the back using irshell.
=0

tophead420
May 11th, 2006, 16:57
sweet i luv ff8 n this card game is one reason y i luv it sweet n now i can play this awsome card game when ever n where ever i want thanks lol

vettacossx
May 11th, 2006, 17:11
OMG awsome i love this team!!!

keep up the gr8 work i hope you make a HUGE card collection.(CHARICTER CARDS FROM BOTH GAMES!!! )..i mean if i could pick my cards like zidane vs squall and from the terta card game of ff9 and 8 holy crap this would be the best homebrew ever:eek:

Pelnied
May 11th, 2006, 20:49
what is this game about?

geco8
May 11th, 2006, 21:05
Awsome! I have been playing Triple Triade Gold, and now I can play TT on my PSP! All I can say is YEAY!!!

Andraik
May 12th, 2006, 00:01
...cool

Ottsider
May 12th, 2006, 22:08
This is great!! I love it!!

Just one question though, with the quick match how do you change which rules are in place?

Ottsider
May 12th, 2006, 22:11
Oh nevermind, i figured it out. Great job on it! <3 <3!

Chemical_Bliss
July 4th, 2006, 04:01
I hve tried to download this file about 4 times from various websites....every sing one is corrupt....that I find anyway.

Thing is...this was seriously one of my favorite aspect of ff8. I spent atleast 100 dollars on these cards in real life (they sell them at various online stores) so obviously I really want this file (even registered just so I can post to askl for help).

I have alot of problems unzipping files with winrar...I think perhaps this is the problem.

If anyone has this file and can maybe email it to me, I will express my gratitude in any way that I possibly can ($ if it came to it), I just need to make sure it works.

If there is anyone out there that can send me a working version of this please do email [email protected].

I`m not sure that I`ll check this post anytime soon so PLEASE PLEASE email me.

Also...

I just wanted to say how much I love this site and the folks responsilbe for the creation of homebrew psp software. I know all of us really do appreciate all the hours you guys spend creating such programs.

I even noticed that Psilocybeing has a program out.....a binoural beat generator at that! I recognize his name from another forum I frequent (the shroomery).

Sorry for the rambling....lots of things to say.

Please help me!!!!!

Blessed Be,

Tony.