PDA

View Full Version : DSONPSP beta 7 - Nintendo DS Emulator for PSP

wraggster
September 14th, 2009, 19:02
DCEmu Coder Yoshihiro (http://www.pspgen.com/forums/dsonpsp-beta-0-1-emu-ds-release-en-telechargement-t176934.html) has released a new version of his improving Nintendo DS Emulator for the PSP - Great translation from google :P

Beta 7 release today 14/09/2009

What's up Doc?
Speed much améliaoré check for yourself!
Cursor add and calibrate!
click on the Touch runs with L + R at the same time
Frameskip default is 2.
choice of color cursor oir or white experimental
Source code available soon on svn

http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/xa6co1_emulateur-nds-sur-psp-by-yoshihiro_videogames

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

M-Lin
September 14th, 2009, 20:23
I haven't commented anywhere on DSONPSP before - I've just watched and tested each time... I had to say something now - 31 FPS on new mario menu and a constant 15 on Pokemon dash - this is getting interesting... keep up the good work.

EDIT - spoke a bit soon there - although it's still very interesting, nothing is anywhere near playable...

symbal
September 14th, 2009, 20:25
Oh mate you my hero.. can't wait to get home and test it.

ojdon
September 14th, 2009, 20:27
Wow cursor support!! Awesome! Testing out the new version now.

EDIT: My only nitpick is that the user should be allowed to choose whatever frameskip option they like. Maybe having a cursor speed option would be cool to see as well.

badkaz24
September 15th, 2009, 12:17
i got a psp 3000 running 5.03gen-a(full) and i cant get this version working i put dsonpsp in my game folder and i get a error code 80020148 dsonpsp beta 6 worked on my psp so why doesnt dsonpsp beta 7 work

Mr. Shizzy
September 16th, 2009, 18:03
Is there a compatibility list anywhere?

Also, Yoshi - what are your goals for this project? How fast to you envision this getting ?
Thanks for your work :)

EDIT: Just realized that this emu runs (some that i tested) DS homebrew hella fast !! :D
Sweet! Now PSP users can use DS homebrew too :)

acn010
September 16th, 2009, 20:06
what did i miss??? :D
oh!..... interesting.. hope this goes well and never give up!!!
hows everyone here???? and why so much spam news on the forums???? its not like before... :'(
i miss the old times.....

Mr. Shizzy
September 16th, 2009, 21:14
what did i miss??? :D
oh!..... interesting.. hope this goes well and never give up!!!
hows everyone here???? and why so much spam news on the forums???? its not like before... :'(
i miss the old times.....

Yeah, releases have been slow... Scene has been slow.

SONY blocked cfw users from playing the new PSP games. Waiting for the scene to fire back - STAY TUNED ;)

andwhyisit
September 18th, 2009, 02:00
EDIT: Just realized that this emu runs (some that i tested) DS homebrew hella fast !! :D
Sweet! Now PSP users can use DS homebrew too :)
I haven't been watching the DS scene all that much, so are there any DS homebrew games you'd recommend?